Nursing Homes in Sandusky County, Ohio

Nursing Homes in
Sandusky County

Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Nursing Homes including 4 reviews for Sandusky County Nursing Homes providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.

Caring.com has a rich library of articles about senior living. We suggest that you start with: Caring Checklist: Evaluating a Nursing Home and What You Should Know About Nursing Home Costs.

6 Nursing Homes in Sandusky County, Ohio

Need help? Call (800) 609-2693
    • Get valuable cost information
    • Access to over 72,000 reviews
    • View amenities and photos
    By submitting this form, you agree to Caring.com's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. You also consent to be contacted by a Caring Family Advisor to explore senior living options at the number provided above using automated calling technology. This consent is not required to obtain our services. We’re always here for you at 800-952-6650.
  • Valley View Healthcare Center

• Parkview Care Center

• Bethesda Care Center

Fremont, OH 43420
    "He was well taken care of by the associates there. He was a very independent person and had spent most of his life dealing with alcholism so being able to have people around him helped him a lot! ..." More
  • Windsor Lane Healthcare Center

Gibsonburg, OH 43431
    "I had my great grandmother living at Windsor Lane for quite a few years and in that time, my family and I became quite familiar and comfortable with the staff and residents. My grandmother used to..." More