Kindred Nursing and Rehabilitation - Golden Gate Currently operated by Aspen

2707 Pine Street, San Francisco, CA, 94115

Top Nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Kindred Nursing and Rehabilitation - Golden Gate | Currently operated by Aspen

Overview of Ratings

4.7

December 30, 2015

By wtyyip

The staff at Kindred Golden Gate are very nice, kind people. They do their best to give the best patient care services. I highly recommend this place to others.

September 18, 2015

By guimoponcedeleon

I am currently a resident at Kindred Golden Gate facility. I have Parkinson’s disease and have 24 hours care from the staff. The staff is patient and caring-there are activities and therapy available. I had therapy and the therapist was very good. She would provide me with instructions to do my exercise and ensure that I do them correctly. I enjoy the care the staff provide to me and would recommend the facility to others looking.

August 19, 2015

By PBibbs

Other

I am pleased with the care Golden Gate Healthcare provides to my clients. They are very caring and attentive to my clients. They also continue to keep me abreast of any issues concerning my clients.

August 12, 2015

By Yesenia M-R

Other

The staff at Golden Gate are Amazing! They are friendly and caring. They care about their patients, always willing to help you with any issues.

July 09, 2015

By Rashida C

Other

My clients are placed here for long term and they are very happy in this facility. Staff has a good and caring manner about them. There are activities that keep my clients entertained. I would like to recognize nursing staff for their leadership and their impeccably high standard of care, delivered with warmth in such a caring environment. The nursing staff is very attentive, caring and professional. I like to mention one CNA, she went above and beyond the call of duty. She treats my 94 yrs old client exactly like her own mother. My client is very happy and doing much better because of her care. I would especially like to recognize all the social workers. Especially Social worker Director, she is truly a good hearted person and so are the many staff members that work at this facility. If you want your loved one to be cared for like a family member then this is the right place for them.

May 09, 2015

By Dr Kat At Your Service

Please know how special you have made this day for mymum-n-law of 32 years and my spousa of 32 year and me I feel blessed to be present at this all star event that comes straight from the 6 plus hearts mind and soul. All the best always, Dr. Ira Katz

April 03, 2015

By Sandra Z

My client is very happy in this facility. Staff has a good and caring manner about them. There are activities that keep my client entertained, he will spend his remaining years in this facility.

April 02, 2015

By D. Au-Yeung

I would definitely recommend Kindred Nursing & Rehabilitation – Golden Gate. The staff was very nice, responsive and helpful. My interaction with the staff has been completely positive. The rehabilitation program provided there was great, consisting of at least three hours of therapy a day, five days a week. The overall experience was excellent!

Features of Kindred Nursing and Rehabilitation - Golden Gate

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Kindred Nursing and Rehabilitation - Golden Gate

We provide specialized short-term rehabilitation, bridging the gap between hospital and home, as well as long-term care in a safe, compassionate environment that fosters independence and dignity.

Map of Kindred Nursing and Rehabilitation - Golden Gate