Kindred Nursing and Rehabilitation - Golden Gate | Currently operated by Aspen

2707 Pine Street, San Francisco, CA, 94115

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Kindred Nursing and Rehabilitation - Golden Gate | Currently operated by Aspen

annemompt July 29, 2016

Our 100 year old grandmother is well taken care of at the facility and they always call us if they notice any changes. We are well informed of her care and we we know she is safe there, and it gives us a lot of peace.

CourtneyLLMC April 27, 2016

They took care of my grandfather very well and treated him with dignity. He was a fall risk and ensured his safety at all times.

ferroni519 April 05, 2016

we transferred our dad from another facility and it was the best decision we ever made. Everybody from this facility's very helpful, from the director, the nurses and the CNA's. They are very flexible with regards to our request and they make sure all communication lines are open. I would definitely recommend this facility because of their excellent service

April12345 April 04, 2016

The facility i s clean, the staff is good and efficient. The caring for the patients is good. Administration handles affairs well.

car1958 April 04, 2016

The staff here is very kind. They are always alert and handle each situation quickly, I am so grateful to Kindred Golden Gate for taking such good care of my husband and keeping me apprised of every development in his care. Thank you so much!

marcobia8 February 04, 2016

My Dad was in this facility for 8 months and am pleased to say that the staff was incredible! They were thorough, professional and sensitive to his needs. Praise goes out to Abbey, Roberto, every staff member on his floor and Alissa, who went above and beyond to make sure his transition home was seamless! Thank You!

Minjia1 January 13, 2016

My family is very grateful for the loving care this place has been providing to my mother, who has been in this place for more than two years.

wtyyip December 30, 2015

The staff at Kindred Golden Gate are very nice, kind people. They do their best to give the best patient care services. I highly recommend this place to others.

Lovette4c December 22, 2015

I been here for about a year, I feel so comfortable here. I feel so safe here, to the point where if I were to go out with friends or family I have to be more aware of my surroundings so I don't get hurt. I love the staff here, they all treat you like family. All the residents are really close, we watch out for each other, we like doing activities together. We also love when SPCA visit. I really like the activity department, when myself or other residents suggest new activities they try their best to make it happen. They always take our suggestions seriously.

guimoponcedeleon September 18, 2015

I am currently a resident at Kindred Golden Gate facility. I have Parkinson’s disease and have 24 hours care from the staff. The staff is patient and caring-there are activities and therapy available. I had therapy and the therapist was very good. She would provide me with instructions to do my exercise and ensure that I do them correctly. I enjoy the care the staff provide to me and would recommend the facility to others looking.

PBibbs August 19, 2015

Other

I am pleased with the care Golden Gate Healthcare provides to my clients. They are very caring and attentive to my clients. They also continue to keep me abreast of any issues concerning my clients.

Yesenia M-R August 12, 2015

The staff at Golden Gate are Amazing! They are friendly and caring. They care about their patients, always willing to help you with any issues.

Rashida C July 09, 2015

My clients are placed here for long term and they are very happy in this facility. Staff has a good and caring manner about them. There are activities that keep my clients entertained. I would like to recognize nursing staff for their leadership and their impeccably high standard of care, delivered with warmth in such a caring environment. The nursing staff is very attentive, caring and professional. I like to mention one CNA, she went above and beyond the call of duty. She treats my 94 yrs old client exactly like her own mother. My client is very happy and doing much better because of her care. I would especially like to recognize all the social workers. Especially Social worker Director, she is truly a good hearted person and so are the many staff members that work at this facility. If you want your loved one to be cared for like a family member then this is the right place for them.

Gernine601 May 09, 2015

Golden Gate is a caring place and they willing to listen to resident and family request. However, it will take time for things to happen and if you are consistence, it will happen. This place is clean and they have daily activities that help resident stay active. Overall, thank you for golden gate for taking care of my family.

WARREN YEE May 09, 2015

HAPPY HAPPY PERFECT! FRIENDLY, CHEERFUL. LOVE THE STAFF.

Dr Kat At Your Service May 09, 2015

Please know how special you have made this day for mymum-n-law of 32 years and my spousa of 32 year and me I feel blessed to be present at this all star event that comes straight from the 6 plus hearts mind and soul. All the best always, Dr. Ira Katz

Mom2015 April 08, 2015

I am very satisfied with the care that is provided for my husband Jerry at Golden Gate. All my questions are always answered. Everyone that I have come in contact with is very helpful and caring.

Naruto April 04, 2015

My father has been a resident on this facility for a few months now. The staff has been very helpful, providing care in any way possible from making sure he's well groomed, well dressed and cleaned whenever needed. They treat him like he was family which is a big plus, they kept us in check always which give us peace of mind and that's why we know he's in a safe place. I'm very thankful for all the hardwork this place has done for my family, and I am sure that they will continue to provide such great service to other's as well.

Sandra Z April 03, 2015

My client is very happy in this facility. Staff has a good and caring manner about them. There are activities that keep my client entertained, he will spend his remaining years in this facility.

LeonardoLipschitz April 03, 2015

my name is Tony N. I've been a resident here for about 5 months. I get VERY GOOD Care here (couldn't ask for better)! I expect to be here for the rest of my life! My one happiness: They are "Dog Friendly" here, and I'm able to feed Milkbones to my canine visitors! Couldn't ask for more......

D. Au-Yeung April 02, 2015

I would definitely recommend Kindred Nursing & Rehabilitation – Golden Gate. The staff was very nice, responsive and helpful. My interaction with the staff has been completely positive. The rehabilitation program provided there was great, consisting of at least three hours of therapy a day, five days a week. The overall experience was excellent!

MarilynAC August 25, 2014

I like this place very much. The nurses are great and all the staff are as well. Everybody is doing very well with their job. The staff are very nice people, they don't intimidate the residents, very courteous, I have never felt left out because they attend to my needs and they always check on me. I consider Golden Gate my home.

SR2010 August 15, 2014

it's nearly been 6 months since my Dad passed. This time has been a time of healing, adjustments and moving on. My Mom & I want to express our DEEPEST gratitude for EVERYTHING you did for my Dad's daily needs. I'm sure there were good days and some not so good days. Many of you went above and beyond the call of duty. It's not an easy task to provide for the needs of the elderly much less those with pre-existing conditions. Know that we've not forgotten your graciousness and your assistance during a very difficult time for our family.

From Kindred Nursing and Rehabilitation - Golden Gate

We provide specialized short-term rehabilitation, bridging the gap between hospital and home, as well as long-term care in a safe, compassionate environment that fosters independence and dignity.

Features of Kindred Nursing and Rehabilitation - Golden Gate

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: