Brookdale San Dimas Nursing Home

1740 San Dimas Ave, San Dimas, CA, 91773

Reviews of Brookdale San Dimas | Nursing Home

August 17, 2011

By OrangeCountySocialWorker

I visited this facility for my mother. I found it to be lovely and the staff to be very caring. The person who gave me the tour was very accommodating and seemed very excited about this community. The resident's all looked happy and well cared for. The rooms are nice and clean. They are smaller than what my mother is living in now at another community and they do not have full kitchens to prepare a meal - just small kitchenette's. The overall presentation of the facility is very positive and I am considering placing my mom here in the near future. The selling point for me was the warm approach from the staff.

Photos of Brookdale San Dimas

Features of Brookdale San Dimas

• Licenses: License #AL198601907/License #SNF950000124/PCOA #241

About Brookdale San Dimas

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale San Dimas