Reo Vista Healthcare Center

6061 BANBURY ST., San Diego, CA, 92139

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Reo Vista Healthcare Center

GoodHands! November 25, 2014

Reo Vista: Thank you so much for taking care of my mother Rosa. My mother gets sick again we know where to take her, here!In Reo! My mother had a great time & hopes to see you again she misses the staff and members. She loved the activities, she was in good hands.

dissapointedinhealthcare March 10, 2012

Mine and my family's experiance with the Rio Vista Nursing home was deffinately NOT a possiteve one. My Grandmother had gotten injured pretty bad and for a while, she could not help herself around. We had addmited her to the nursing home under the impression that she would be very well taken care of. During her short stay, the staff on hand were very rude, unhelpful, and seeming like their jobs did not meet their individual expectations of how to care for the elderly. On several occasions, they refused to listen to my Grandmothers needs and concerns. Their way to best "deal" with her included pumping her body full of pain medication day and night until it litteraly was shutting her kidneys down from the excessive amount administered. She was then rushed to the hospital, resulting in several dialasys treatments to clean her blood to rid her body of overdose of toxins. I would not recomend this facility to anyone who is looking to receive assistance in the care of an elderly person in your family.

About Reo Vista Healthcare Center

Reo Vista Healthcare Center is a nursing home in San Diego, CA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Reo Vista Healthcare Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Reo Vista Healthcare Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Reo Vista Healthcare Center