Jacob Health Care Center

4075 54TH ST., San Diego, CA, 92105

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Jacob Health Care Center

mnic November 20, 2012

I felt that the Jacob healthcare facility did not care for their patients. I believe that overall nurses take on the personality of the facility they work in. They showed no pride and courtesy towards family or relatives visiting. There was no pride taken in keeping the grounds clean for patients and no effort was made to welcome families. I was dismayed to see my grandfather struggling to feed himself, food that he never really had to eat in his life. If we did not bring him food, I wonder how much weight he would've lost. It was heart breaking to see my grandfather in a place where there was no privacy for us to visit with him and that his bed ridden room mate smelled of urine that it made it hard for us to visit. If we were the kind of family that checked on him often I wonder how it was for patients that never had family to check up on them and insure that they were competently taken care of.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Jacob Health Care Center

Jacob Health Care Center is a nursing home in San Diego, CA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Jacob Health Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Jacob Health Care Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 055508
  • Ownership Type For Profit Partnership

• Resident Capacity 128