Las Colinas of Westover Rehabilitation Center

9738 Westover Hills Boulevard, San Antonio, TX, 78251

Reviews of Las Colinas of Westover Rehabilitation Center

Mandy4 May 08, 2014

When you walk in, Las Colinas is almost like a luxury hotel. The place is very appealing esthetically. That was initially what drew us to it. A lot of it had to do with the appearance. It looked a little more homely than a hospital, and it was new. We met some of the staff. They were not full, and so Mother was able to get a private room because they've had so much vacancy. I know they've had Girl Scouts, and they have little concerts and make Christmas decorations. I think they play bingo and do stuff like that. I have picked at her food before, and I say it's OK. She doesn't care for it too much. I'm not going to say it's the best food ever, but it's definitely OK. I think she's as happy as she can be. What worked out great is the fast food place that has seafood, and one of the few things my mom likes to eat is fried shrimp, so I take her a couple of times a week.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Las Colinas of Westover Rehabilitation Center

Las Colinas of Westover Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in San Antonio, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Las Colinas of Westover Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Las Colinas of Westover Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: