Huebner Creek Health and Rehabilitation Center

8306 HUEBNER RD, San Antonio, TX, 78240

Reviews of Huebner Creek Health and Rehabilitation Center

Celia3 March 26, 2014

My sister was in Huebner Creek for rehab. I was very dissatisfied with this facility. We were misled to thinking they could furnish us with ten liters of oxygen, but they did not have it. She fell and they never let me know. I had to take her to the emergency room to have her assessed there. This place is no good as far as I am concerned. If you’re really sick, that’s not the place to go. Her room was ok, the cleanliness was ok, except that the trash cans were tiny and there were days that it wasn’t cleaned. The rehab was very aggressive. There were orders from the doctor, but they don’t have a copy of the orders. The Medicare director was also abrupt and said they need to expect ten percent more of my sister’s work, otherwise she will be dismissed. My sister was very upset about this. She started getting anxiety attacks and I had to take her again to the emergency room and within a day and a half she passed away.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Huebner Creek Health and Rehabilitation Center

Huebner Creek Health and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in San Antonio, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Huebner Creek Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Huebner Creek Health and Rehabilitation Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Huebner Creek Health and Rehabilitation Center