Avalon Health Care San Andreas

900 MOUNTAIN RANCH ROAD, San Andreas, CA, 95249

Reviews of Avalon Health Care San Andreas

September 29, 2011

By Jenny2

Last December I accompanied a friend visiting her uncle, a patient at Mark Twain Convalescent Hospital. I dreaded the trip, expecting a gloomy and morbid atmosphere in such a place. I was pleasantly surprised to find the place warm, cheerful, and well lit. The staff was friendly, and extremely attentive to the patients. The entire place was very clean and pleasant smelling. Most of the patients I encountered were actually smiling. They even had holiday decorations including a large tree in the visiting area. Overall, it felt more like a big family home than a cold facility.One thing that really surprised me was the dogs. Several small, very friendly dogs wearing holiday sweaters were wandering around. They were sweet and friendly to both patients and visitors. I was very impressed, and relived that the trip was much more pleasant than expected. If I ever have to enter such a facility, I hope it is this one.

Features of Avalon Health Care San Andreas

Medicare (ratings last updated: 07/11/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2017

About Avalon Health Care San Andreas

Avalon Health Care San Andreas is a nursing home in San Andreas, CA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Avalon Health Care San Andreas for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Avalon Health Care San Andreas