Holladay Healthcare Center

4782 SOUTH HOLLADAY BOULEVARD, Salt Lake City, UT, 84117

Reviews of Holladay Healthcare Center

Caring76865850 January 31, 2014

My husband is at Holladay Care Health Center. This facility was recommended by the VA Hospital. The staff are very friendly and very accommodating. The rooms are very clean and odor-free. It has windows and it has its own bathroom. I have eaten there with my husband and I really like their food. It's like a restaurant-style food. Their dining room is very spacious. Right now my husband does not participate in any activities, but they do have bingo and they take time to take the residents out.

Todd1 June 21, 2013

Holladay Healthcare is scary. It didn't look like the staff was too involved. We just did a quick walk through.

Bischoff31 November 20, 2011

I thought it was very nice - clean and their dining room was exceptional. Would be a place I would not mind being in but the need comes.

About Holladay Healthcare Center

Holladay Healthcare Center is a nursing home in Salt Lake City, UT that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Holladay Healthcare Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Holladay Healthcare Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Holladay Healthcare Center