Holladay Healthcare Center

4782 SOUTH HOLLADAY BOULEVARD, Salt Lake City, UT, 84117

Reviews of Holladay Healthcare Center

Caring110398850 July 07, 2015

I liked the staff, and they had nice meals at Holladay Healthcare Center. They will allow them to bring some of their own things to make it homier, like their own television and decorations. The rooms I saw were semi-private, but they were clean and had a nice feel to it. They do have two dining halls, or they can bring meals to the room. There were lots of activities. They had excursions where they take them out on a bus and go places around town, like to cultural events and to Wal-Mart twice a month.

smile again May 06, 2015

We received word yesterday that the facility my mother in law was residing at was closing. My mother in law was scared and crying because everything familiar to her was now going to change. I knew many families would be searching for a new facility and it was important to my husband and I that we find a place that not only provided quality care but the personal touch from kind and caring staff. The moment I walked into Holladay Healthcare Center I was greeted by the staff. They listened to my concerns and gave me a tour of the facility. Introducing me to the Administrator and other staff members. Next, I was concerned about getting the right room mate for my mother in law. Immediately, they described a wonderful lady who ended up being the perfect fit. We submitted our paperwork for admittance and within a couple of hours received a phone call saying my mother in law was accepted. The staff even helped put my mother in laws clothes away and other essentials. I think if someone is looking for a quality care center you will find it at Holladay Healthcare Center. It has a home like environment to it. Everything smells clean. The dining room offers wonderful meals and there is also a beauty salon. My mother in law is excited that she has a new home, new friends and peace of mind again.

Ilene1 September 18, 2014

Everybody went out of their way to be friendly. The therapists were friendly and knew what they were doing. Everyone is so friendly and they treat him like their dad. Love the location and new halls.

Caring76865850 January 31, 2014

My husband is at Holladay Care Health Center. This facility was recommended by the VA Hospital. The staff are very friendly and very accommodating. The rooms are very clean and odor-free. It has windows and it has its own bathroom. I have eaten there with my husband and I really like their food. It's like a restaurant-style food. Their dining room is very spacious. Right now my husband does not participate in any activities, but they do have bingo and they take time to take the residents out.

Todd1 June 21, 2013

Holladay Healthcare is scary. It didn't look like the staff was too involved. We just did a quick walk through.

Bischoff31 November 20, 2011

I thought it was very nice - clean and their dining room was exceptional. Would be a place I would not mind being in but the need comes.

About Holladay Healthcare Center

Holladay Healthcare Center is a nursing home in Salt Lake City, UT that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Holladay Healthcare Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Holladay Healthcare Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 465109
  • Ownership Type Government Hospital District

• Resident Capacity 120