Pacific Coast Care

720 E Romie Lane, Salinas, CA, 93901

Reviews of Pacific Coast Care

kbsmite July 05, 2012

From what I saw, the nurses were professional and patients were kept happy. The facility was kept clean, and I personally never had a negative experience during my visits there, but have heard from others that the staff can at time make poor choices. Whether the nurse was just having a bad day or lack of training, I'm sorry to hear about any patients' unhappiness. Anyway, back to my own personal experiences, I have attended of few of their special occassions that would usually be held in the cafeteria area (if I recall correctly); it seemed as though everyone had a good time, from the staff to the patients observing the silly activities being done, to the patients who actually participated in the events themselves. The food that they have is nothing spectacular or repulsive, just average "hospital" food, for lack of a better word. The atmosphere if alright, quiet for the most part, though I'm not expecting it to be as wild as a child daycare; all in all, it is an above-average facility.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Pacific Coast Care

Pacific Coast Care is a nursing home in Salinas, CA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Pacific Coast Care for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Pacific Coast Care