Kindred Nursing and Transitional Care - Pacific Coast

720 East Romie Lane, Salinas, CA, 93901

Reviews of Kindred Nursing and Transitional Care - Pacific Coast

kbsmite July 05, 2012

From what I saw, the nurses were professional and patients were kept happy. The facility was kept clean, and I personally never had a negative experience during my visits there, but have heard from others that the staff can at time make poor choices. Whether the nurse was just having a bad day or lack of training, I'm sorry to hear about any patients' unhappiness. Anyway, back to my own personal experiences, I have attended of few of their special occassions that would usually be held in the cafeteria area (if I recall correctly); it seemed as though everyone had a good time, from the staff to the patients observing the silly activities being done, to the patients who actually participated in the events themselves. The food that they have is nothing spectacular or repulsive, just average "hospital" food, for lack of a better word. The atmosphere if alright, quiet for the most part, though I'm not expecting it to be as wild as a child daycare; all in all, it is an above-average facility.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Kindred Nursing and Transitional Care - Pacific Coast

We provide specialized short-term rehabilitation, bridging the gap between hospital and home, as well as long-term care in a safe, compassionate environment that fosters independence and dignity.

Features of Kindred Nursing and Transitional Care - Pacific Coast

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/01/17)

• Overall: