Lexington Health and Rehabilitation Center

6300 46th Avenue N, Saint Petersburg, FL, 33709

Reviews of Lexington Health and Rehabilitation Center

June 26, 2013

By Caring 0422

My mother would have qualified for Lexington, but since she's gone down so fast, we decided to forget it. It's assisted living, nursing home, and rehab center. The rooms were nice. My aunt was there in rehab, so we went there and to see since it was close to the house. The rehab looked like a four-star, the assisted living is also a four, and then the nursing home was about a three. It was clean, but there were a lot of patients and from what I saw, the nurses couldn't give what I wanted my mom to have. She needs somebody 24/7. My mom is legally blind and can't eat by herself, so she has to be fed and that's what we were looking for. More like someone that has only about five patients and she could go from two or three rooms between them. That's not what they have, and I understand that.

April 30, 2013

By caring0419413

We got our grandmother out of Lexington Health and Rehab. We took her out early and took her home. She wasn't fond of the place at all. She didn't like the way the nurses treated her. They put her in a room with someone who has dementia who would try to climb her bed. She felt like she was thrown in with crazy people. At that time, she had a spine injury and couldn't really move or help herself. And the nurses weren't attentive enough, and were kind of talking down to her. They weren't really treating her as if she was competent. They weren't really compassionate. Although the physical therapists seemed okay. But I wasn't really impressed with a couple of the nursing staff. We found her an apartment in Connecticut and she's moving up close to me so I can help take care of her.

July 13, 2012

By mpejack

The facility was clean,organized,and clear of safety hazards.The facilities staff was always with in protocal and regulations.This facility was always providing activities and treatment for the patients.I have witnessed goals being established towards patient for better physical health.The only thing real negative thing that I seen was that the patients mental treatment or psychological therapy was not taken into acount in most cases.The facility didnt seem to to take a patients mental state into concideration nor did I witness any theraputic treatments or groups tahat would help the patient more psychologicaly.Te facility was good on training me as a volunteer and letting me know what my responsabilities were and were'nt.It was good a good volunteer experiance.This facility helped me to better understand people and patient care and also helped me to realize what I wanted to do with my future.

Features of Lexington Health and Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Lexington Health and Rehabilitation Center

Lexington Health and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Saint Petersburg, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Lexington Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Lexington Health and Rehabilitation Center