Lexington Health and Rehabilitation Center

Overview of Ratings

3.2

July 13, 2012

By mpejack

The facility was clean,organized,and clear of safety hazards.The facilities staff was always with in protocal and regulations.This facility was always providing activities and treatment for the patients.I have witnessed goals being established towards patient for better physical health.The only thing real negative thing that I seen was that the patients mental treatment or psychological therapy was not taken into acount in most cases.The facility didnt seem to to take a patients mental state into concideration nor did I witness any theraputic treatments or groups tahat would help the patient more psychologicaly.Te facility was good on training me as a volunteer and letting me know what my responsabilities were and were'nt.It was good a good volunteer experiance.This facility helped me to better understand people and patient care and also helped me to realize what I wanted to do with my future.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

Features of Lexington Health and Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
    • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
    • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Lexington Health and Rehabilitation Center

Lexington Health and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Saint Petersburg, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Lexington Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Lexington Health and Rehabilitation Center