Lexington Health and Rehabilitation Center

6300 46th Avenue N, Saint Petersburg, FL, 33709

Reviews of Lexington Health and Rehabilitation Center

caring0419413 April 30, 2013

We got our grandmother out of Lexington Health and Rehab. We took her out early and took her home. She wasn't fond of the place at all. She didn't like the way the nurses treated her. They put her in a room with someone who has dementia who would try to climb her bed. She felt like she was thrown in with crazy people. At that time, she had a spine injury and couldn't really move or help herself. And the nurses weren't attentive enough, and were kind of talking down to her. They weren't really treating her as if she was competent. They weren't really compassionate. Although the physical therapists seemed okay. But I wasn't really impressed with a couple of the nursing staff. We found her an apartment in Connecticut and she's moving up close to me so I can help take care of her.

mpejack July 13, 2012

The facility was clean,organized,and clear of safety hazards.The facilities staff was always with in protocal and regulations.This facility was always providing activities and treatment for the patients.I have witnessed goals being established towards patient for better physical health.The only thing real negative thing that I seen was that the patients mental treatment or psychological therapy was not taken into acount in most cases.The facility didnt seem to to take a patients mental state into concideration nor did I witness any theraputic treatments or groups tahat would help the patient more psychologicaly.Te facility was good on training me as a volunteer and letting me know what my responsabilities were and were'nt.It was good a good volunteer experiance.This facility helped me to better understand people and patient care and also helped me to realize what I wanted to do with my future.

About Lexington Health and Rehabilitation Center

Lexington Health and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Saint Petersburg, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Lexington Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Lexington Health and Rehabilitation Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 105072

Location of Lexington Health and Rehabilitation Center