Reviews of Golfview Healthcare Center
ampsman March 21, 2013
I am a friend or relative of resident
I've been visiting my wife several times a day, poor quality food,not approved for patients on dialysis rude nurses, I feel sorry for those at their mercy.
virtual reader November 08, 2011
I visited this facility
I know Golfview Nursing Home because I had a family member that lived there recently.
Overall I would say Golfview Nursing Home is definitely not the worst I have seen, but by far the best, it didn't have a bad odor as some I found have, the bedrooms were not too small and they each had 2 beds per room and a curtain between the beds for a little privacy. Each room had a bathroom that they shared.
The food was fairly colorful when served, but noticed a few of the residents did not eat most of what they had been served.
The best things I liked about Golfview Nursing Home were:
- The facility did not have a bad odor.
- It was pretty secure
- The staff seemed to be friendly and majority of patients were happy.
The worst things I found about Golfview nursing Home were:
- Once you walked inside the halls where the residents were it was very noisy.
- There is no seating for visitors when they come, you have to ask a staff member to find you a chair.
- Some of the patients sitting in the hallways were not properly clothed (clothing too small or not adequate).
- Parking is not good for visitors, you have to park on the street.
- Inside was very gray and depressing.
About Golfview Healthcare Center
Golfview Healthcare Center is a nursing home in Saint Petersburg, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations.for more details on housing, services, and rates.
Features of Golfview Healthcare Center
- Medicare Provider Number: 105409
Location of Golfview Healthcare Center
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities