Green Park Senior Living Community

9350 Green Park Road, Saint Louis, MO, 63123

Reviews of Green Park Senior Living Community

April 12, 2013

My dad is at Green Park and it is just 5 minutes away from my house. We can go everyday to see him if we want to. It's a nice facility and the staff takes care of him well. He's really close to them. He shares his room with someone else. The facility can improve on its cleanliness. It's hard with my dad having dementia; he's really messy and doesn't clean up after himself.

May 31, 2012

By LynnC1

The staff was friendly and knew all of the patients by name. It was large, but separated into several buildings. It was clean and quiet and had a good environment. My Grandma was comfortable and had her own room.

May 29, 2012

By mattm

The nursing home was a very pleasant experience, equipped with a knowledge friendly staff and overall an enjoyable atmosphere.

Features of Green Park Senior Living Community

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Green Park Senior Living Community

Green Park Senior Living Community is a full service community providing skilled nursing care and therapy for your loved ones. We’re dedicated to giving the elderly care with the respect they deserve that goes beyond our resident’s medical needs. We administer care to your loved one’s emotional, physical and spiritual needs…all very important components in maintaining the highest quality of life possible. We offer a lifestyle which promotes comfort, security and dignity.

Specialized Programming