Green Park Senior Living Community

9350 Green Park Road, Saint Louis, MO, 63123

Reviews of Green Park Senior Living Community

ellenc2 November 08, 2013

Only gave this place 1 star because I guess I had to give at least that in order for it to post. I would have left it blank and gave zero. VERY VERY poor care. My father's belongings were stolen, he fell, had a pressure ulcer on his bottom, and no one ever returns your phone calls when you leave messages. Don't even think about filing a complaint with the administrator because she won't call you. When you complain to her in person she doesn't even apologize or try to help you. Never send anyone you know to this place!!!

caring1050 August 31, 2013

My father is in the rehab facility in Green Park. It is very clean facility. It doesn't smell like a nursing home. The environment overall seems to be fine. They have a caring staff and many activities for their residents. They play bingo. They have a really nice TV room. If there is anything that is negative with that facility is that on the weekends, they are short-staffed.

Caring8692 April 12, 2013

My dad is at Green Park and it is just 5 minutes away from my house. We can go everyday to see him if we want to. It's a nice facility and the staff takes care of him well. He's really close to them. He shares his room with someone else.

The facility can improve on its cleanliness. It's hard with my dad having dementia; he's really messy and doesn't clean up after himself.

LynnC1 May 31, 2012

The staff was friendly and knew all of the patients by name. It was large, but separated into several buildings. It was clean and quiet and had a good environment. My Grandma was comfortable and had her own room.

mattm May 29, 2012

The nursing home was a very pleasant experience, equipped with a knowledge friendly staff and overall an enjoyable atmosphere.

From Green Park Senior Living Community

Green Park Senior Living Community is a full service community providing skilled nursing care and therapy for your loved ones. We’re dedicated to giving the elderly care with the respect they deserve that goes beyond our resident’s medical needs. We administer care to your loved one’s emotional, physical and spiritual needs…all very important components in maintaining the highest quality of life possible. We offer a lifestyle which promotes comfort, security and dignity.

Specialized Programming

• Comfortable Living Accommodations
  • Medicare and Medicaid Certified

Features of Green Park Senior Living Community

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Green Park Senior Living Community