Garden View Care Center of Dougherty Ferry

13612 Big Bend Road, Saint Louis, MO, 63088

Reviews of Garden View Care Center of Dougherty Ferry

Debra3 June 30, 2012

It's a very big facility with 300 or more residents, I think. It's very homey with lots of activities for the residents. I guess we preferred a smaller facility for my mom so we did not end up choosing The Garden but it's a very nice place.

F3rgInlove June 13, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

In general, the staff seemed to enjoy their work and they were well qualified. They were attentive to residents and got to know the residents to provide them with extra care. There were not a lot of amenities or extra programs offered that suited all residents. Two amenities that was very nice was the hair salon and the ice cream shop that were open daily. The rooms were a nice side, and allowed some room for the family to sit and visit with the resident. Finally, the doctors at the facility seemed to be very knowledgeable and took care of the residents.

ann-1 June 17, 2008

My loved one stayed here

I would not recommend Garden View to anyone that cares about their loved ones. We were lied to about many things in order for Garden View to have my loved one removed from the facility. They even sent inaccurate reports to my loved one's doctors. The administration does not exhibit any knowledge of the Alzheimer disease yet claim they are experts. I found this to be a witchhunt at my loved one's expense. They are very under-staffed which could result in harm to your loved one. At the price they charge, the care if pretty much a joke.

About Garden View Care Center of Dougherty Ferry

Garden View Care Center of Dougherty Ferry is a nursing home in Saint Louis, MO that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Garden View Care Center of Dougherty Ferry for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Garden View Care Center of Dougherty Ferry

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Medicare Provider Number 265808

Location of Garden View Care Center of Dougherty Ferry