Hazel I Findlay Country Manor

1101 S SCOTT RD, Saint Johns, MI, 48879

Reviews of Hazel I Findlay Country Manor

nobouad February 17, 2012

After my grandfather had a stroke, he and my grandmother with Alzheimer's disease were unable to live on their own anymore and had to move into a nursing home. Overall the facility is alright, they have the same schedule everyday but there are special events sometimes such as a recent performance by a local high school singer. The food is not the best, but that is to be expected. Everyday they are fed at the same time and have a nap time everyday as well. A few months ago, a bug went around and the facility was "quarantined" for about a week until the infected had recovered. The staff are great for the most part, with some being better than others. Several nurses are great, very attentive and willing to go the extra mile. Overall they are well taken care of but the day-to-day life seems a bit monotonous for them.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Hazel I Findlay Country Manor

Hazel I Findlay Country Manor is a nursing home in Saint Johns, MI that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Hazel I Findlay Country Manor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Hazel I Findlay Country Manor

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Hazel I Findlay Country Manor