Plantation Bay Rehabilitation Center

4641 Old Canoe Creek Rd, Saint Cloud, FL, 34769

Reviews of Plantation Bay Rehabilitation Center

Penny Kersey August 13, 2014

Average care. Needs to pay more attention to the needs of the patients! Not as clean and sanitary as others! Personal items tend to disappear! Care at night is Not good!

Kasey2001 October 20, 2012

my mother is there. This is the best nursing home in this area. She was a transfer from southern oaks. What a change. Plantation thank you for the love and compassion. Nursing department. You rock!!!!

MissingHer2 May 08, 2012

This facility was conveniently located near a family member's house, so she could go and visit my grandmother daily. They were very accepting of us moving in some of her own furniture, decorations and paintings, as well as us taking her laundry and doing it for her at home. We visited at various times throughout the day with no problem and could bring her food also. It is a clean and well-cared for place. At one point a maintenance technician came and fixed her sink very quickly when there was a problem. The front office staff was always very friendly and cheerful. Her room was always clean and the orderlies were vigilant about moving her position to prevent bed sores. They helped to keep her clean and put mats on the floor (as she was sometimes prone to getting out of bed when she shouldn't) to try and prevent injuries. The staff all seemed genuinely concerned about her comfort and would do whatever they could to help her within doctor's orders, and also helped to resolve care-giving issues with hospice. The food was what is to be expected (not very good) but at that point my grandmother didn't want to eat much anyway. We also saw them caring for many patients in their rooms or moving them throughout the facility. I would recommend Plantation Bay Rehab.

vicky2011 October 24, 2011

I visited this Nursing home a few months ago to see my boyfriend's grandfather. This facility is definitely not the best of Nursing homes. One thing I do not like about this Nursing home is the fact that all the CNA's look too busy for their clients. Whenever me and my boyfriend come to visit him we always bring him food because he does not like the food that they give him at the facility. I have heard stories from some of the other residents about not being moved around enough to the point of them acquiring bedsores, fortunately since we visit our grandfather often this is not the case. Another thing that bothers me is that the temperature is always extremely hot, I can understand as people age their body loses tissue therefore they become cold but my grandfather cannot sleep with the temperature being so high. If your family can afford another assisted living facility I would definitely choose somewhere else.

About Plantation Bay Rehabilitation Center

Plantation Bay Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Saint Cloud, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Plantation Bay Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Plantation Bay Rehabilitation Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Plantation Bay Rehabilitation Center