Osceola Health Care Center

4201 West New Nolte Road, Saint Cloud, FL, 34772

Reviews of Osceola Health Care Center

nkelley1029 June 13, 2013

I had a family member stay a short time in this facility. I was a bit disappointed. If you were to use this facility I would suggest that you be very active in your loved ones care. Things did not get done properly and had to ask continually, all while getting a different answer each time.

AshleyHP21 March 10, 2012

I visited Osceola Health Care Center and toured their facilities while looking at options for my grandparents. When I started my search I was very hesitant because of all the stories you hear about nursing/retirement homes on the news and internet but after visiting Osceola Health my search was over. This is a wonderful facility. As soon as we walked in we were assisted immediately by a very friendly staff, given details about the facility including history, stats, and general info. When we took the tour through the building we saw the rooms which were bigger than I thought they would be and nicer, we saw residents smiling and interacting with each other in the common area. The health staff was very friendly and competent, they definitely knew what they were doing. I especially appreciated the CNA's there who were nice enough to tell us about the center and what they thought about working there, you could tell they genuinely cared for their patients. Osceola Health was also very clean and did not smell like the other nursing homes did. Overall it was a very good experience and it will definitely be up there in my top choices when we do decide it's the right time.

About Osceola Health Care Center

Osceola Health Care Center is a nursing home in Saint Cloud, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Osceola Health Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Osceola Health Care Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Osceola Health Care Center