Eskaton Care Center Greenhaven

Overview of Ratings

4.9

December 08, 2016

By Janette333738

This is my fourth stay in this care center. The service is great. They treat you with respect and put your needs first. They're always offering their help, it doesn't matter what department they are in charge of. The PT and OT department cares for you so much. You just have to do the work to get well. I always ask to come here because it is a good place to be for recovery and care. Thank you all. God bless you.

November 29, 2016

By Enrique & Olga

Would like to thank everyone from housekeeping, aides, nurses, therapists, and doctors for the excellent care you have given my mother. She is very comfortable with all of you.

November 22, 2016

By Ferrari286870

Treated with respect and care from staff.

November 08, 2016

By Wade403820

Since my mom has been here, she has received the best care. I want to thank the staff for being so considerate and kind. Words cannot express how much I appreciate the service. I would highly recommend ECCG. God bless this place. People I want to recognize: all the nurses and CNAs, specifically Jose (AM nurse), Numer (CNA), Renee (Speech), Mina (PM CNA), Jon (COTA), Paskazie (RNA), Myrna (med rec), Brittany (discharge), Stephanie (discharge), Sandy (nurse sup).

November 05, 2016

By Angelina046723

We are very happy with the care and service she is getting.

November 01, 2016

By Ruby328346

I'm visiting my twin sister. Every one of the employees has been excellent.

October 28, 2016

By Jinouye

Compassionate and caring PT and OT group. Especially enjoyed working with John, Kathy, and Maria.

October 27, 2016

By Mona677447

I will be forever grateful for the care I received at Eskaton. I have been especially impressed with the Occupational and Physical Therapy groups. I would not be going home if it weren’t for their expertise. Doreen stands out above all. She nudged and pushed and guided me carefully though it all, enabling me to walk out of here.

October 13, 2016

By Janette E.

This is my favorite stay in this care center. The services are great. They treat you with respect and put your needs first, they always offer their help doesn’t matter what department they are in charge of. The PT and OT department care for you so much you just have to do the work to get well. I always ask to come here because it is a good place to be for recovery and care. Thank you and God bless you.

October 10, 2016

By jsadler

I was very impressed with the level of care provided to my mom who was recovering from a broken hip at age 99. The therapy in it is the best! Very caring, knowledgeable, saw mom 6 days a week. The food was very good and her likes/dislikes were noted. The nursing and CNA staff was very good and they were all so caring of mom. I would recommend the rehabilitation department of Eskaton to anyone needing physical therapy. Thank you for you great work!

By Patricia725152

These women are extraordinary (Melissa, Dainty, Lyn, Unit Manager).

By Paty350748

Melissa is so efficient, caring and kind. I just met her today which is so shorthanded and I am so impressed with her.

By Peggy428272

I got excellent care and wonderful meals while I was a patient there. I would recommend Eskaton to anyone.

September 15, 2016

By Terri037717

Thank you for taking good care of my mom. Your staff in therapy is excellent and police. Very clean building and good food for mom.

September 15, 2016

By Anita H

Everybody is nice, and I get quality care. They encourage me to eat and they take care of me.

September 14, 2016

By Denise036378

Excellent care and service from the therapy staff. Thank you for working with my mom through her leg injury and recovery. Thanks to all who cared for her, nurses, dieticians, all care staff and volunteers.

September 10, 2016

By Maria873878

Very caring, supportive, patient, and knowledgeable. Kersti OT, Doreen PT, Sally OT, Jessica PT, Linda CNA, Chrstine CNA, Ana CNA, Ka CNA, Semilla CNA.

August 31, 2016

By Juany

Meina is special and is very nice. Everyone in general. Thank you.

August 30, 2016

By Shirley780433

I think we should be very proud of our facility. The staff is lovely. The food is well seasoned.

By Carol L.666517

I am very happy with the care and all the staff members. They are very helpful with Earl and our needs.

By Cristy D.

Eskaton employees are always helpful and cheerful when I come to the building. The discharge team is very focused on ensuring a safe discharge for the resident and providing them with resources. I will feel comfortable having my mom here.

By Vicki054722

Friendly and caring staff. Lots of attention and activities.

July 29, 2016

By Mary Ann763255

Excellent care, excellent staff, excellent place! “From the lowest to the highest everything was and is excellent!”

July 29, 2016

By Arlene H

Everybody was good.

July 12, 2016

By Elmer Sporlinker

We have two experiences with Eskaton Greenhaven. The first was for rehab after my mother suffered a broken hip. The staff and physical therapists got mom back on her feet and back home with us in no time. The second and currently, following a stroke, she is now experiencing excellent daily care. We have been fortunate to spend many hours with mom at the facility and have seen first hand the staff work with people in all conditions. Kind, full of grace and patient is how I would describe them; from the leadership on down. Many have become like family to us.

By Al214626

Liza was fantastic, gave me a shower. I got a back rub and goodies in the middle of the night. I was treated like a VIP! The therapy services ere entertaining. I received excellent care by Dr Sporrer!

By Sharon C188613

The quality of care was excellent and the therapists were outstanding. I would recommend the facility very high.

By Terry S515524

They were better able to manage his fear and his pain than Kaiser. He was at ease once he got the attention and care that was needed of someone his age and mindset.

By Tim485310

Very caring/compassionate staff. Knowledgeable of patient conditions and keep family informed. Clean and spacious facility. We are very happy with Eskaton and the service provided to my father.

June 28, 2016

By Laura706516

During the time I’m visiting Lovinger, I have received very good servicing for my friend Lovinger Dunston. I have noticed how well kept the building is such as bathrooms, water fountains, etcetera. The employees are very friendly and helpful with my needs regarding Larry. Also the residents are always clean and smelling nice.

By Irene538575

The services we have received are very good. And the therapists are very well-trained and caring. I would rate this facility at Five Stars.

By Kim M044848

I have been a resident here for 3 years and I am very happy. From the Executive Director down to the CNAs, I am treated with respect and made to feel they are glad to have me here. I know if there is a problem, I know I can talk freely to my Unit Manager and it will be handled. The CNAs are attentive and protect my privacy. If I have to be somewhere, I'm glad I'm at Eskaton Greenhaven.

By Sally105831

Wonderful care, people and surroundings.

June 21, 2016

By Sharon057553

Majority of care is good, have a few concerns, but I addressed them in meeting today. Overall care is good.

June 21, 2016

By Badiwl384076

All the members here are great at what they do, from breakfast, lunch and dinner, my needs, all as and is great everyone is very nice here. They take time to help me with me getting up, putting my clothes on, taking time to talk to me, putting a smile on my face. All my needs are well taken care of, so a big thanks to all staff here.

By G.Fong714366

Excellent! Very personal attention.

By Jean312881

Mom has received wonderful nursing care from all the nurses.

By Mary873887

Care is very good, people are concerned over residents.

By Jim043470

The quality of care my wife receives at this facility is exemplary. She has been a resident here for over fifteen years now and I never worry about how she’s being treated. I have toured several facilities in the Sacramento region and found them all lacking by comparison. Once after my dad visited here from another part of California; he had just finished visiting several facilities to place his sister in the there commented, this is head and shoulders above any he’d seen. The character and professionalism of all the employees from top to bottom and every department in between is above reproach. The food is outstanding, activities plentiful, and a vast array of support services from social to rehabilitative. Improvements always seem to be in the work from cosmetic, to the healing gardens in the back, to a new individually-tailored music program which is opening new horizons for many, especially my wife. I am kept in contact if any issues with her health arise and all the nurses seem to be very compassionate and caring. She is always treated with dignity and respect. If I ever have any questions or concerns, there is an open-door policy and I can speak directly to whomever I need to resolve any issue in any department. Everyone here has been truly wonderful from day one; I only wish I could give them more than five stars.

March 31, 2016

By Rita37

My children have no worries about me here because everything is provided. They don't have to worry about me getting medication, meals, bathing and entertainment. There is something going on everyday we can participate in. I enjoy the garden club and crafts and my other favorite is the fact we can go to church here, we have a wonderful pastor.

April 30, 2015

By flower72

Very nice place. The lobby and outdoor patio are beautiful. However, they are under staffed. Their responce times to residents needs is terrible. Had to complain many times.

April 09, 2013

By Mary65026150

My husband was in Eskaton from September of last year until January of this year. It's a very well managed facility. They have an excellent nursing care. My husband liked the food. We had regular assessment meetings with staff. He had great Physical and Occupational Therapy while he was there. The CNA's were most helpful. My husband was actually quite happy under the circumstances because he got such great care.

February 29, 2012

By Eddie1

Eskaton provides great care with nurses that actually care for the health of their patients. Recently it has gone under renovation to change the carpets and upgraded Air Conditioning system as they were old. Eskaton keeps their building up to date. I believe that there is at least a 1:4 nurse to patient ratio at nights. Once a month or at least for holidays Eskaton holds mini carnivals on their grounds to entertain their patients. They have a great mess hall with a wide variety of food choice recommended by the nurses. They also have friendly pets around to entertain the patients. I believe that there are two cats, one dog, an iguana and a fish tank full of colorful fish to great the visitors in the lobby. Our relative that lives in her own home on Eskaton's ground receives great care and regular check-ups while in the comfort of her own home.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

Features of Eskaton Care Center Greenhaven

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
    • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
    • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Eskaton Care Center Greenhaven

Eskaton Care Center Greenhaven is a nursing home in Sacramento, CA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Eskaton Care Center Greenhaven for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Eskaton Care Center Greenhaven