Nursing Homes in Rutherford County, North Carolina

Nursing Homes in
Rutherford County

Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Nursing Homes including 5 reviews for Rutherford County Nursing Homes providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.

Caring.com has a rich library of articles about senior living. We suggest that you start with: Assisted Living or Nursing Home? and Caring Checklist: Evaluating a Nursing Home.

6 Nursing Homes in Rutherford County, North Carolina

Sort by:
  • Fair Haven Home

Bostic, NC 28018
  • 2.0 2.0 out of 5 stars

Autumn Care of Forest City

Forest City, NC 28043
    "I have a relative in this facility. The overall experience has been good. My relative is suppose to be on a strict diet. Food Service is constantly given my relative food and liquids they are not..." More
  • Find Local Costs for Rutherford County, NC
    Find Costs
    Need help? Call (800) 609-2693
    • Get valuable cost information
    • Access to over 100,000 reviews
    • View amenities and photos
    By submitting this form, you agree to Caring.com's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. You also consent to be contacted by a Caring Family Advisor to explore senior living options at the number provided above using automated calling technology. This consent is not required to obtain our services. We're always here for you at 800-952-6650.
  • Fair Haven Home

Bostic, NC 28018
  • 4.0 4.0 out of 5 stars

White Oak Manor - Rutherfordto

Rutherfordton, NC 28139
    "The facility is very welcoming and very clean, my grandmother has been here for over a year now and i have no complaints on the staff or the services provided by the staff, the main thing i like..." More
  • Oak Grove Health Care Center

• 3.0 3.0 out of 5 stars

Willow Ridge of Nc

Rutherfordton, NC 28139
    "I was there for 3 mouths they treated me with good peple and an good sevice and I was pleased " More