Royal Manor | Nursing Home

600 BUSINESS PARKWAY, Royal Palm Beach, FL, 33411

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Royal Manor | Nursing Home

susanmaine February 18, 2015

My mom had a bad stroke and we had to find a rehab for her so we put her in Royal Manor for 2months and it was the worst experience ever. I don't even know where to begin so many things went wrong there. She can't move so they have to use a hoist to move her, well they banged her head again the frame and she had to be taken to the ER at Wellington Hospital. At the hospital they told me she had the worst UTI that they have ever seen, her Catheter was in for over a month without being changed. They didn't give her a shower for over a month and when they did bath her it was just a sponge down. IV got infected because they left it in too long. Her wheelchair foot rest was put on back wards and her legs were pressed against wood instead of cushion for hours. Food was terrible and cold. There is many more things, so if you are thinking of bringing your loved one there DO NOT!!!

Lily7 January 26, 2015

Royal Manor is not a locked down facility. The staff was nice; they just didn’t help me with the information. It looks really nice, and I liked it. It didn’t smell bad. it is a big facility, and it looked like an office building.

Caring103622450 December 30, 2014

I like the Royal Manor. The rooms were nice size. The TVs were spread apart, so instead of hearing one TV next to another TV, they have enough room between them. I saw all the equipment in their therapy room. I saw how big it was. My father's therapist recommended me to them and said that they have an excellent therapy. From what I understand, it's supposed to be very good. The staff seems to be on the ball. This was the original place I was planning to put my dad. I didn't try the food, but the menu I saw was good, and the alternative seemed good. I think they could have more people on staff. But otherwise, they were on the ball.

Karen25 November 16, 2012

My dad was in Royal Manor for a couple of hours only because he went on to a hospital. The staff was nice and the rooms were old but clean.

About Royal Manor

Royal Manor is a nursing home in Royal Palm Beach, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Royal Manor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Royal Manor

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: