Royal Manor | Nursing Home

600 BUSINESS PARKWAY, Royal Palm Beach, FL, 33411

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Royal Manor | Nursing Home

Caring103622450 December 30, 2014

I like the Royal Manor. The rooms were nice size. The TVs were spread apart, so instead of hearing one TV next to another TV, they have enough room between them. I saw all the equipment in their therapy room. I saw how big it was. My father's therapist recommended me to them and said that they have an excellent therapy. From what I understand, it's supposed to be very good. The staff seems to be on the ball. This was the original place I was planning to put my dad. I didn't try the food, but the menu I saw was good, and the alternative seemed good. I think they could have more people on staff. But otherwise, they were on the ball.

Karen25 November 16, 2012

My dad was in Royal Manor for a couple of hours only because he went on to a hospital. The staff was nice and the rooms were old but clean.

About Royal Manor

Royal Manor is a nursing home in Royal Palm Beach, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Royal Manor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Royal Manor

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Royal Manor