Payment

Availability

Accepting inquiries

Reviews of Golden Livingcenter - Lake Ridge

Posted by Nan129 August 20, 2015

My mother was a patient here for a few weeks before she passed away. The compassionate care by the staff was exemplary. We have wonderful memories during that very difficult time. My daughter stayed over one night towards the end and I was there the night before she passed. We are still talking about the caring nurses during those nights. She was agitated and they knew just what to say to my mom to calm her. It was so wonderful to hear that. And by the way, the nurses thought we were sleeping! I can't forget to mention the day nurses who also knew just what to say to her to comfort her. Two unforgettable aides....it was a very difficult day and this male aide came into the family room and hugged all of us. Now how awesome was that! Then there was this one aide who towards the end was feeling so emotional as my mom was nearing the end that she had tears in her eyes. Now that meant a lot knowing she was sharing our pain. Thank you to all your wonderful staff Lake Ridge. You're the best!

Posted by Lex1 April 13, 2012
3.0

I think that this Nursing Home seems to be alright. My feeling is that they try to do their best with what they have to work with. My Aunt says that she is happy, but then she doesn't need as much attention as some of the other residents. Sometimes she tells me things about the people that she rooms with, and how the staff treat them. My Aunt says that the staff treat her pretty good, and try to maintain some comforts of home, like how they have a garden out back. Some of the residents enjoy gardening, and go out when the weather is warm. There is also a gazebo for those who just want to get outside, and watch the birds. They have transportation to go wherever they need to, like shopping or to the casino. All in all, I am proud to have my family at Golden Living, and would definitely recommend it to others. My Aunt is very content, and enjoys living there, so I am happy . The one drawback is that visiting hours could be more flexible. Sometimes it is hard to go out there because I work at those same times. But I leave my job a little early, just to see her.

Posted by Dissolutioned November 08, 2011
1.0

One of my parents was in Golden Living for a short time and we moved them as soon as possible because of the unprofessional and uncaring staff. Nursing staff was more interested in the lastest gossip than attending to the patients. My parent absolutely hated it from day one and never felt welcome there. I do not recommend this nursing home.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 245105

Health
3.0
Overall
4.0
Quality