Oak Ridge Healthcare Center

Overview of Ratings

3.1

February 18, 2015

By John103411950

My father is in Oak Ridge Healthcare Center. It is probably better than the average nursing homes, but then nursing homes are all sort of depressing. They are all like old hospitals, and you share a room and all that stuff. It is nowhere near being in assisted living. If you want to put a range, I would say they are above average. The staff seem to be attentive -- which is important -- and a number of them seem to be friendly. It is clean and everything.

February 20, 2014

By Kathy N

Other

My mother was a patient for 4 weeks rehabilitating her broken back. The staff is fabulous! They treated us like we were their only patient. I love these people and would highly recommend them!!

January 13, 2014

By Dixie25

The entire taff were very capable and caring for my father who recently passed away here. Very compassionate and respectful. Many employees are long-term. Dad liked the food, too. Physical therapists were excellent.

July 29, 2013

By Cynthia11

The rooms at Oak Ridge Healthcare Center were shared with other residents, so you had to share the bathroom. It was a problem for my father-in-law because he wanted more privacy. The social worker was wonderful, she was the one who recommended the assisted living facility where he transferred to. I would recommend this facility to others.

April 05, 2012

By californiasun

My grandfather was a resident at Oak Ridge Healthcare Center in Roseville, CA before he passed away. By the time he was a resident at Oak Ridge Healthcare Center, his health was very poor and I had never seen him look so weak. When I went to visit him, I was very relieved to see how well he was being taken care of. He was so frail that the female nurse was able to lift him and put him in his wheelchair. But she did so very gently. I also liked how she knew his name and seemed to be very friendly. The facility allowed us to put family pictures on the walls in hopes he could remember some of his past, which was increasingly difficult due to the fact that he had Alzheimer's. I really enjoyed visiting my grandfather, although it was heartbreaking to see him ill. The grounds of the facility are well-maintained and peaceful, and the staff are warm and friendly.

January 16, 2012

By J&BP

From my initial visit and meeting with Michael until my last interaction with the staff 3 years later, they have all truly exceeded my expectations of what a care facility was. Every staff member I ever had contact with from nursing to nutrition, housekeeping to bookkeeping treated us as though we were a part of the family and we mattered. The care and compassion of everyone there always humbled me. Oakridge is truly a special place.

July 27, 2011

By JWRoss

If considering a skilled nursing facility, absolutely DO NOT consider Oak Ridge. The quality of care is pathetic; the management unresponsive; and the lack of cleanliness is disgusting. JUST DON'T!

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

Features of Oak Ridge Healthcare Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
    • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Oak Ridge Healthcare Center

Oak Ridge Healthcare Center is a nursing home in Roseville, CA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Oak Ridge Healthcare Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Oak Ridge Healthcare Center