Roseville Care Center

1161 Cirby Way, Roseville, CA, 95661

Reviews of Roseville Care Center

Larry Peterson July 29, 2015

Great Facility. The staff work hard and provide non-stop loving care. Clean because janitors are always working hard as well. Have a 96 year old mother-in-law there now for rehab. Highly recommended

CaliJ June 14, 2015

My step dad was there for about 6 weeks. The care was acceptable, not great but not bad. He felt the food was okay. The staff was mostly good in how they care for the patients but their communication with the family is very poor. The PT and OT folks seem to give in too easily to patients who don't want to do anything (like my step-dad) citing patient rights. That makes one wonder why have him in a rehab snf if he's going to be the same physically when he gets home? While not totally happy with the place, if the need arose I would let him go back to Roseville Care Center.

Anonymous99358250 December 30, 2014

My mom had been in Roseville three times. The initial care was excellent, but they did not follow advanced directive orders the second and third time. There were some bizarre comments made that I did not want my mom on pain meds which was not true because I did not want her to be in pain. The food was not good, and my mom lost 16 pounds. At this point, I would not send her back there.

Terry30 July 30, 2014

I was looking for a five-star rating facility in Roseville area and the Roseville Care Center was one of them. I took mom there and they have been very good with her. I was asking the other residents there and they said they like it where they are now because the staff was very caring. It doesn’t smell like urine when you walk in the place. It's a lot cleaner and the food is a lot better. I even talked to my mother asking how she is doing and she says she has no complaints. I talked to the caregivers there and they just said mom is very pleasurable to work with. She is very easy and she always smiles.

Caring84169950 May 10, 2014

Roseville Care Center is really large. I think because my mother is unable to care for my grandma any longer, we wanted to have a facility that was close to my mom and to me. As far as my recommendation for that location, I think it's OK for my grandmother because she's really not aware of her surroundings very much, and she's just being cared for around the clock. If it was me or it was my mom, and she's still able to move around and do things for herself, I wouldn't recommend this place.

They seem nice, but I don't really like the type of facility that it is because there are so many people in there and so many patients. The rooms were very stark. She's in a room that's basically just like a hospital, that there's a curtain in between them. The deciding factor was that it was close to me and my mom. Mom lives less than 5 minutes away. So it's centrally located for family members to go visit. My grandmother is 99.

Debbie C. June 26, 2013

My father passed away there and while they were nice to us and I'd give them a 4 star rating, please watch your family members personal belongs. We came in the next day to clean out his room and everything was gone... It's now 3 months later and we still aren't compensated.. :(

caring5815 March 21, 2013

I was recovering from surgery and I wanted rehab for a week in a facility rather than come straight home. I've been into Roseville Care Center which was very, very poor. I had a very bad experience there. I have a very long letter about a number of things that took place during the week I was there that were absolutely unacceptable. A copy went to the Licensing Board, the California advocates group, and to the Roseville Center itself. Supposedly, the RN at the licensing board has been there but I have no resolving of what his findings were or what he feels was involved. The food was adequate but the room was inadequate in several ways. It wasn't particularly clean. I had a couple of experiences with the staff and a resident that came barging into the room in the middle of the night that were unacceptable. My family and I decided after the first day that I needed somebody with me. Nobody seems to know how to take care of a temporary patient that was coming out of knee surgery.

4mydad March 28, 2012

The facilities at Roseville Care Center are nice. The accommodations are comfortable. Their communication skills are non-existant. Don't expect to be kept informed of anything. Even when you call to ask about the status of your loved-one, don't expect a call back. You have to be extremely pro-active and go there and make a lot of noise. Talk to anyone who will listen. If you make a request for things to happen, follow-up or it probably won't happen. They do employ a lot of skilled staff, but the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. They seen extremely disorganized.

From Roseville Care Center

Centrally located in the heart of the Roseville medical community, Roseville Care Center offers the highest levels of skilled nursing care within a warm, caring environment featuring engaging activities and supportive social services. The emphasis is on rehabilitative nursing that features a comprehensive therapy program including physical, occupational, and speech therapy. Our rehabilitation program is individualized to promote rapid improvement and recovery. Specialized services include post-operative care, wound care, IV therapy, and hospice.

Features of Roseville Care Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Roseville Care Center