South Village

2221 RALEIGH ROAD, Rocky Mount, NC, 27803

Reviews of South Village

Helpful_Sights November 28, 2012

The staff at the time was not very good. There was a urine odor in most of the rooms, some of the patients were not turned properly, and My aunt couldn't stand being a resident there. The amenities were up to date. The bathrooms were never clean. The receptionist at the front desk was always polite. Some of the nurses seemed to have bad attitudes. If you need assistance for anything it seemed as if the would take their time to assist with your needs. The older people that I met on different occasions would tell me of stories where they would need to be changed, or their room-mate needed to be turned and, it may have taken awhile for the nurses to come. When you walk on the inside of the facility there is an odor, I didn't like it but my guess was that's just the way it smelled. Unfortunately my grandmother, and one of my aunts passed away. Eventually my other aunt was moved to another facility.

Doug June 27, 2011

My Father lives at this facility. My family and I are very satisfied of the way the staff is treating my Father. I visit Dad several times a week. I really appreciate the way I'm informed If anything happen such as a falling incident. The staff treats my dad like family. They keep his clothes washed and his hygiene's up to par. I truly believe its safe to say that we chose the right home for him.

About South Village

South Village is a nursing home in Rocky Mount, NC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact South Village for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of South Village

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 345137
  • Ownership Type For Profit Corporation

• Resident Capacity 100