Collingswood Nsg. & Rehab. Cen

299 HURLEY AVENUE, Rockville, MD, 20850

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Collingswood Nsg. & Rehab. Cen

ck912 January 20, 2012

The Collingswood nursing home in Rockville is where my grandfather stayed before he passed away. From what I remember, the place was always very clean and seemed to be a nice place for him. I visited almost daily and the people who worked there were also always friendly, saying hello to me as I walked in. When I was visiting and a nurse came in to give my grandfather medication or food, she also was always in a good mood, which was nice. The staff seemed to be upbeat or even if it was later in the day, they still had a positive mood that they carried. The only negative comment I would have is that there didn't seem to be much entertainment or activities available for the residents of the nursing home. Of course, this could also be because I visited later in the evening everyday when the activities were over. It just seemed like there wasn't much for the residents to do other than stay in their room and watch occasional TV. The TV in the residents' rooms were also extremely tiny- they probably could have been a little bigger especially because in nursing homes, many residents have eyesight troubles. On the whole, however, I felt that this was a very nice facility that my grandfather was able to stay at.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Collingswood Nsg. & Rehab. Cen

Collingswood Nsg. & Rehab. Cen is a nursing home in Rockville, MD that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Collingswood Nsg. & Rehab. Cen for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Collingswood Nsg. & Rehab. Cen

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Collingswood Nsg. & Rehab. Cen