The Grand Pavilion for Rehab & Nursing

41 Main Avenue, Rockville Centre, NY, 11570

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of The Grand Pavilion for Rehab & Nursing

Andrew12 April 16, 2014

The staff is a 10 at the Grand Pavilion. But my mom is fully in control of her mind and this just wasn't the place for her. The rooms were small and has completely depressing atmosphere. So we thought that we had to get her out of there, because most of the patients were suffering from some form of losing control of themselves. She was in a 2-bedroom. I went to visit her early evening and the woman next to her, I turned a corner out to the hallway into the bedroom, and into the doorway, she was standing with no clothes on. Mom doesn't deserve to be exposed to that just yet. It's just not the right atmosphere. She didn't participate in any activities. The people took one look at my mom and said she doesn't belong there. And then they did everything in the world to help my mom get out of there. To be fair they're renovating.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About The Grand Pavilion for Rehab & Nursing

The Grand Pavilion for Rehab & Nursing is a nursing home in Rockville Centre, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact The Grand Pavilion for Rehab & Nursing for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of The Grand Pavilion for Rehab & Nursing