Rockledge Health And Rehabilitation Center

587 Barton Blvd, Rockledge, FL, 32955

Reviews of Rockledge Health And Rehabilitation Center

October 04, 2013

By APlu1951

My mother was in this facility for Rehab. I found that the aides did not treat the elderly well. Hours would pass before questions were answered or medication, supplies were brought. Her call button broke on a Friday, and she was told that maintenance would have to fix it on Monday, with no alternative method to call the nurse. I called the operator (Dave) on Sunday and he said a bell should have been provided, but that he could fix the call button, which he did 10 minutes after I called! I called a number of times (I am out of town) and almost always had questions answered, but my mother felt ignored. However, she did speak highly of the PT staff. She said the food was sub-standard.

July 12, 2012

By CLC726

The staff is fantastic. They work miracles, especially with difficult patients. The facility looks run down and I am hopeful that updating/renovation will happen soon.

Features of Rockledge Health And Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Rockledge Health And Rehabilitation Center

Rockledge Health And Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Rockledge, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Rockledge Health And Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Rockledge Health And Rehabilitation Center