Huntington Place Care and Rehabilitation Center

1775 HUNTINGTON LANE, Rockledge, FL, 32955

Reviews of Huntington Place Care and Rehabilitation Center

Joekinty March 28, 2012

After an emergency, open-heart surgery and a long stay in the hospital, I was instructed by my doctor to go to a skilled nursing facility for after care. After my family toured many nursing facilities in the Rockledge area I chose to be placed at Huntington Place in Rockledge, Florida. I am glad that I chose to go to Huntington Place for rehab. The staff was very attentive to my needs. You could not ask for a better group of people to take care of you when you need it the most. The staff in the physical therapy department gives you the drive to do what you need to do to get well and on your way home. The administrator Millie Sorger is one of the most caring and compassionate people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. I had two of the most wonderful nurses who took care of me on the 3-11 shift. Huntington Place is an older facility, but it is kept exceptionally clean. I would recommend Huntington Place to anyone who needs exceptional care given by exceptional people.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Huntington Place Care and Rehabilitation Center

Huntington Place Care and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Rockledge, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Huntington Place Care and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Huntington Place Care and Rehabilitation Center