Huntington Place Care and Rehabilitation Center

1775 HUNTINGTON LANE, Rockledge, FL, 32955

Reviews of Huntington Place Care and Rehabilitation Center

October 12, 2012

By ElDoradoor

The staff was friendly and courteous, and gave my family member excellent care. It was easy to enter the facility and we were escorted to the correct room with a smile. The facility was clean and tidy, and generally had a pleasant atmosphere (besides the occasional aroma, which is largely unavoidable due to the types of tenants)The private courtyard was nice, for the most part. Unfortunately, the private courtyard is also the smoker's area, so wheeling our family member out there for some fresh air didn't really work out - the cigarette smell was pervasive. Also, there is a distinct lack of seating in the courtyard, so if a family comes to visit on a nice day, some will be left uncomfortable if the visit is any longer than a few minutes.Obviously, for such a facility, accessibility is key, and Huntington Place provided no difficulties when it came to moving our family member in and out of her bed, wheeling her out of her room, and into the courtyard. All in all, Huntington Place was a good facility, and one to whom we had no qualms about entrusting the care of our family member. She has since recovered fully and has had nothing bad to say about her experience.

March 28, 2012

By Joekinty

After an emergency, open-heart surgery and a long stay in the hospital, I was instructed by my doctor to go to a skilled nursing facility for after care. After my family toured many nursing facilities in the Rockledge area I chose to be placed at Huntington Place in Rockledge, Florida. I am glad that I chose to go to Huntington Place for rehab. The staff was very attentive to my needs. You could not ask for a better group of people to take care of you when you need it the most. The staff in the physical therapy department gives you the drive to do what you need to do to get well and on your way home. The administrator Millie Sorger is one of the most caring and compassionate people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. I had two of the most wonderful nurses who took care of me on the 3-11 shift. Huntington Place is an older facility, but it is kept exceptionally clean. I would recommend Huntington Place to anyone who needs exceptional care given by exceptional people.

Features of Huntington Place Care and Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/01/17)

• Overall:

About Huntington Place Care and Rehabilitation Center

Huntington Place Care and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Rockledge, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Huntington Place Care and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Huntington Place Care and Rehabilitation Center