Alden Debes

550 South Mulford, Rockford, IL, 61108

Reviews of Alden Debes

babney September 24, 2014

I had relative in this facility and was appalled at the treatment or lack of much needed medical assistance. Treatment was asked for several times but ignored This patient is now in critical care in the hospital because of a week of neglect that could have been stopped.

Luxie August 15, 2014

Incompetent management, not enough staff for the patients . Management doesn't care about the patients it's all about the money.

lovemygma12 January 22, 2014

I am very disappointed that a nurse and nurse practitioner caring for my family member recently, became very frustrated that we wanted to talk with them about medications and living arrangements. The nurse said the nurse practitioner was too busy to talk with us for 5 minutes but will talk with us tomorrow. That is not professional or caring. We are dealing with a lot and should not feel like a burden to the staff. Physical therapy, cna's and dining room staff were very nice though. so I will give this facility a thumbs up but the 2 staff members should not ever treat patients or families the way they treated us today.

Ash 1 November 23, 2012

My mother's been in Alden Debes Rehabilitation for about two weeks now. I'm actually very fond of the place. It's a very large facility and they've been really good. They have lots of staff, more like a hospital atmosphere so there are lots of people available. There's a calendar of activities that is posted. They're doing a good job.

About Alden Debes

Alden Debes is a nursing home in Rockford, IL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Alden Debes for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Alden Debes