Magnolia Manor - Rocke Hill

127 Murrah, Rock Hill, SC, 29732

Reviews of Magnolia Manor - Rocke Hill

wayne56 May 05, 2014

This is an Very good Place. The people there are Really nice. It might not be the newest place but they sure treated us good. Looks of a building have nothing to do with the people. We had a special friend at Magnolia Manor. We visited almost every day. The staff there were considerate, respectful, and treated him really good. It was clean and the food was really good. The therapy people were really good. He was there for about 2 months and I would recommend this place to anyone.

Sad2day December 26, 2013

This place is not the place to choose for your loved one. Most people put their relatives here only because of little finances. The first time I visited my grandmother here was this summer and the smell reeked of urine from the time I entered the door to her bedroom. My first thought was that this was unusal, as a nursing facility should be kept clean and staffed with employees who care. Sadly, I was wrong. My parents visited my grandmother more regularly and each time they stated the smell of the facility got worse, like every resident their had either defecated, vomited or urinated on themselves and they had been left there to sit in it so extended periods of time. There is no way a place like this...for profit, should allow this to go on. Since being there, my grandmother has been given medication she didnt need to keep her quiet and very sleepy, so she can not communicate her thoughts. She doesnt even respond most times just sits and looks out in space. Since being given medication she had suffered multiple strokes with the last one causing her to get worse to the point she needs to go to hospice now. I'm dissatisfied with the service of this facility and wish this place was closed down. Please do not place your loved one here if you expect that they will be cared for. These people do not care about their residents, but look to fill the next bed. The inept staff should be fired and get people there that will clean the facility and take care of the residents with dignity and grace. This place is only getting a star because its required, but they do not deserve any.

Caring53547850 October 15, 2013

My husband was in Magnolia Manor for three weeks for a short-term rehab. I didn't choose this facility; it was chosen for me. That place was not clean. It didn't have a clean smell to it. When you walk in the door, you would smell feces and urine and it was very bad. My husband was incontinent so he has to wear a diaper. However, when he was discharged, I noticed that he didn't have a diaper on. Also because he was going out the next day, they didn't bother to do three bags of laundry for him. My dad had a semi-private back then and he had a roommate that wasn't able to get up. The nursing staff totally ignored this person and left him dirty 24 hours. This place ignores their patients and they keep them dirty for long periods of time; this is something they can improve on. It would be a lot better if they have a staff that really cares about their patients.

caring0314213 March 29, 2013

My mom stayed at Magnolia Manor before she passed. It's not a good place. It was clean, but it's not the type of facility that I would go back to. They need to increase their staff and hire people who care about the seniors in their nursing facility. Some of the staff was really good, but the rest of them were horrible.

Amanda C December 20, 2012

Magnolia in Rock Hill is one of the worst Health Care Porvider ever. My mother was in the hospital and they placed her there. My mother suffered several unanswered injuries from this place. I witness neglect of patience. Most of the staff was there just for a check. After I moved my mother I realized just how sorry this Nursing Home was. I had no clue as to the kind of care a nursing home was suppose to provide until I moved her to another facilty. Magnolia did not keep her clean. They always made excuses. After my expereince with Magnolia I wouldn't put my dog in there for care. I am giving it one star but the truth is it doesn't deserve it.

Patrick F. June 16, 2011

Magnolia Manor is a relatively inexpensive for profit nursing facility that does accept Medicaid. For financial reasons and also due to mom's deteriorating health we moved her to Magnolia Manor. At this point mom was sleeping all the time and her knee had frozen up with arthritis. Immediately, upon entry the staff of Magnolia Manor diagnosed mom as dehydrated and put an IV in her arm. This caused mom to perk up appreciably. The staff also did what they call a "body inventory" and discovered a hard cyst in her buttocks. This was remedied by changing her mattress for an air mattress. In many ways I found the care that mom received at Magnolia to be the best of all the facilities mom was in. The staff at Magnolia was very pro-active. I could not say that about the other facilities. The only drawback about Magnolia was that the food was not very appetizing and I found it difficult to get mom to eat it.

About Magnolia Manor - Rocke Hill

Magnolia Manor - Rocke Hill is a nursing home in Rock Hill, SC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Magnolia Manor - Rocke Hill for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Magnolia Manor - Rocke Hill

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Magnolia Manor - Rocke Hill