Magnolia Manor - Rocke Hill

127 Murrah, Rock Hill, SC, 29732

Reviews of Magnolia Manor - Rocke Hill

October 15, 2013

My husband was in Magnolia Manor for three weeks for a short-term rehab. I didn't choose this facility; it was chosen for me. That place was not clean. It didn't have a clean smell to it. When you walk in the door, you would smell feces and urine and it was very bad. My husband was incontinent so he has to wear a diaper. However, when he was discharged, I noticed that he didn't have a diaper on. Also because he was going out the next day, they didn't bother to do three bags of laundry for him. My dad had a semi-private back then and he had a roommate that wasn't able to get up. The nursing staff totally ignored this person and left him dirty 24 hours. This place ignores their patients and they keep them dirty for long periods of time; this is something they can improve on. It would be a lot better if they have a staff that really cares about their patients.

March 29, 2013

By caring0314213

My mom stayed at Magnolia Manor before she passed. It's not a good place. It was clean, but it's not the type of facility that I would go back to. They need to increase their staff and hire people who care about the seniors in their nursing facility. Some of the staff was really good, but the rest of them were horrible.

December 20, 2012

By Amanda C

Other

Magnolia in Rock Hill is one of the worst Health Care Porvider ever. My mother was in the hospital and they placed her there. My mother suffered several unanswered injuries from this place. I witness neglect of patience. Most of the staff was there just for a check. After I moved my mother I realized just how sorry this Nursing Home was. I had no clue as to the kind of care a nursing home was suppose to provide until I moved her to another facilty. Magnolia did not keep her clean. They always made excuses. After my expereince with Magnolia I wouldn't put my dog in there for care. I am giving it one star but the truth is it doesn't deserve it.

June 16, 2011

By Patrick F.

Other

Magnolia Manor is a relatively inexpensive for profit nursing facility that does accept Medicaid. For financial reasons and also due to mom's deteriorating health we moved her to Magnolia Manor. At this point mom was sleeping all the time and her knee had frozen up with arthritis. Immediately, upon entry the staff of Magnolia Manor diagnosed mom as dehydrated and put an IV in her arm. This caused mom to perk up appreciably. The staff also did what they call a "body inventory" and discovered a hard cyst in her buttocks. This was remedied by changing her mattress for an air mattress. In many ways I found the care that mom received at Magnolia to be the best of all the facilities mom was in. The staff at Magnolia was very pro-active. I could not say that about the other facilities. The only drawback about Magnolia was that the food was not very appetizing and I found it difficult to get mom to eat it.

Features of Magnolia Manor - Rocke Hill

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/01/17)

• Overall:

About Magnolia Manor - Rocke Hill

Magnolia Manor - Rocke Hill is a nursing home in Rock Hill, SC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Magnolia Manor - Rocke Hill for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Magnolia Manor - Rocke Hill