Rochester Manor

174 VIRGINIA AVENUE, Rochester, PA, 15074

Reviews of Rochester Manor

Caring76933250 February 02, 2014

Everybody seems very nice at Rochester Manor. My mother was pretty much in a vegetable state when she got there. I just wanted her to have good care. She's taking up a little bit now. I might look for another place for her. The rooms could be more cheery. They're very dull. But they're going to be remodeling. I'm waiting to see what the remodeled place will look like. We'll see in the spring. I think they need more staff.

jesus loves February 26, 2013

I would not recommened this facility to anyone. It's okay if your loved one can pretty much take care of themselves, but if they need 24 hr. care, forget it! Understaffed and noncaring!

GENE-1 February 16, 2009

My loved one stayed here

They took excellent care of my father and my family while we were there in my father's last days. The staff was very caring and comforting in our time of need. The nursing staff was wonderful considering the circumstances.

About Rochester Manor

Rochester Manor is a nursing home in Rochester, PA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Rochester Manor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Rochester Manor

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: