The Highlands at Brighton

5901 LAC DE VILLE BLVD, Rochester, NY, 14618

Reviews of The Highlands at Brighton

coopaloop42 June 01, 2012

In my experience this nursing home was very good. My grandmother really liked all of the nurses, and over time she became extremely acquainted with each and everyone in the building. There were a lot of activities that went on at least twice a week. I visited once and saw an amazing pianist playing in front of the living room. The food we ate there was... bearable, and I imagine in the resident's advanced age they probably couldn't taste the food anyway. My grandma had a couple accidents while residing there. She fell on the tile floor in the kitchen once and the staff was there within a matter of seconds to aid my ailing grandmother. My grandmother survived a couple falls while there before she passed. The rooms were fairly small, but that isn't too bad for a senior, as they don't have to walk as far to get to their chair. There was a kitchen in each room with an oven, microwave, and sink... also possibly a dishwasher. Overall my experience with The Highlands was a great one. The only possible improvement is bigger kitchens and maybe better food.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About The Highlands at Brighton

The Highlands at Brighton is a nursing home in Rochester, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact The Highlands at Brighton for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of The Highlands at Brighton

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: