Boulevard Health Center & Sub-Acute Rehab

Overview of Ratings

3.9

January 22, 2015

By derm76

Very impressed with this faculty. My mother received excellent care while she was there. Staff was extremely helpful and compassionate. The facility was beautiful and the food was terrific. The therapy team got mom up and going and back home.

January 22, 2015

By Demar23

My mother was given excellent care at the Bradford unit; best of all my mother's health was returned and she came home to her children, grandchildren & great grand children, for additional five plus years! Thanks Boulevard

January 11, 2015

By poorservice

stay away from this place. within 3 hours of arriving, my 94 year old mother was left laying alone in bed with dried blood all over her nose, mouth, chin, neck and chest from a substantial nose bleed. A staff member just handed her a rag and left. What kind of patient care worker would leave a 94 year old bleeding??

December 24, 2014

By Michelle A.

i had my mom here. She was treated with such care and compassion. The building is so clean. The nurses were compassionate and the therapy staff was tough but good!! Thank you for taking care of my loved one with such caring.

August 29, 2013

By Lindsey1

My dad is staying at Boulevard Health Center for his rehab. When my dad calls for the caregivers, they come as soon as they can. Maybe they can have a little more staff, but I recommend them to others.

June 02, 2013

By MarkA

this place was great. The entire team was amazing. My mom was healed after much hard work with the therapy staff and is home. Thank you to the wonderful nurses that helped her you really are angels

May 31, 2013

By PaulT

Excellent facility. Nursing and rehabilitation services are excellent. Therapy is excellent.

April 28, 2012

By don't want this to happen to you

Stay away from this place!!! My relative was on Hospice, dying and was scared. The nurses placed him on the floor and walks out of the room until he calms down, they didn't do it just once they did this another time. When I question about them treating him that way he received a involuntary discharge. He passes away during that time. They don't care for people living there.

March 28, 2012

By tab1234

I'm not impressed by this facility. In general, I don't think they are compromising the health of anyone but there definitely isn't any extra effort being put into helping the people living there. The support staff is very pleasant and seems to want to help. This includes the people who work at the front desk, the maintenance crew, physical therapists, and gift shop workers. The nurses and nurse aids are a different story. When I would explain to them that the person I was visiting was in pain, thirsty, cold, etc. they seemed very annoyed and many times directed me to where I could get the relief method myself. Isn't the person living there paying thousands of dollars a month for care? Often I would arrive and my friend would have dried food or vomit all over them. Sometimes some of the nurse aids would complain about the others they work with saying their lazy or rude. The food they were being served was nothing to be desired either. Even though they had a preference sheet that includes foods they do not like, often these preferences are ignored. Dinner items are commonly non-substantial like serving grilled cheese for dinner.

Features of Boulevard Health Center & Sub-Acute Rehab

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Boulevard Health Center & Sub-Acute Rehab

Boulevard Health Center & Sub-Acute Rehab is a nursing home in Rochester Hills, MI that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Boulevard Health Center & Sub-Acute Rehab for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Boulevard Health Center & Sub-Acute Rehab