Boulevard Health Center

3500 W South Blvd, Rochester Hills, MI, 48309

Reviews of Boulevard Health Center

Michelle A. December 24, 2014

i had my mom here. She was treated with such care and compassion. The building is so clean. The nurses were compassionate and the therapy staff was tough but good!! Thank you for taking care of my loved one with such caring.

Lindsey1 August 29, 2013

My dad is staying at Boulevard Health Center for his rehab. When my dad calls for the caregivers, they come as soon as they can. Maybe they can have a little more staff, but I recommend them to others.

MarkA June 02, 2013

this place was great. The entire team was amazing. My mom was healed after much hard work with the therapy staff and is home. Thank you to the wonderful nurses that helped her you really are angels

PaulT May 31, 2013

Excellent facility. Nursing and rehabilitation services are excellent. Therapy is excellent.

don't want this to happen to you April 28, 2012

Stay away from this place!!! My relative was on Hospice, dying and was scared. The nurses placed him on the floor and walks out of the room until he calms down, they didn't do it just once they did this another time. When I question about them treating him that way he received a involuntary discharge. He passes away during that time. They don't care for people living there.

tab1234 March 28, 2012

I'm not impressed by this facility. In general, I don't think they are compromising the health of anyone but there definitely isn't any extra effort being put into helping the people living there. The support staff is very pleasant and seems to want to help. This includes the people who work at the front desk, the maintenance crew, physical therapists, and gift shop workers. The nurses and nurse aids are a different story. When I would explain to them that the person I was visiting was in pain, thirsty, cold, etc. they seemed very annoyed and many times directed me to where I could get the relief method myself. Isn't the person living there paying thousands of dollars a month for care? Often I would arrive and my friend would have dried food or vomit all over them. Sometimes some of the nurse aids would complain about the others they work with saying their lazy or rude. The food they were being served was nothing to be desired either. Even though they had a preference sheet that includes foods they do not like, often these preferences are ignored. Dinner items are commonly non-substantial like serving grilled cheese for dinner.

About Boulevard Health Center

Boulevard Health Center is a nursing home in Rochester Hills, MI that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Boulevard Health Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Boulevard Health Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Boulevard Health Center