Pheasant Ridge Nursing & Rehab Center

4355 PHEASANT RIDGE ROAD, SW, Roanoke, VA, 24014

Reviews of Pheasant Ridge Nursing & Rehab Center

Linda67240750 August 22, 2013

I was disappointed with Pheasant Ridge because I heard a lot of good stuff about it before. I don't think they have to be blamed at all because my mom was a little combative after her hip surgery. She fell out of bed a number of times. The facility was clean. They had activities for the residents. I was more disappointed in their physical therapy more than anything because they really didn't seem to help her a lot. I don't think they're really trained in dementia. The physical therapist area could have been better and they could have a little more training on how to deal with patients with memory problems.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Pheasant Ridge Nursing & Rehab Center

Pheasant Ridge Nursing & Rehab Center is a nursing home in Roanoke, VA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Pheasant Ridge Nursing & Rehab Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Pheasant Ridge Nursing & Rehab Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 495325

Location of Pheasant Ridge Nursing & Rehab Center