Pheasant Ridge Nursing & Rehab Center

4355 PHEASANT RIDGE ROAD, SW, Roanoke, VA, 24014

Reviews of Pheasant Ridge Nursing & Rehab Center

August 22, 2013

By Linda67240750

I was disappointed with Pheasant Ridge because I heard a lot of good stuff about it before. I don't think they have to be blamed at all because my mom was a little combative after her hip surgery. She fell out of bed a number of times. The facility was clean. They had activities for the residents. I was more disappointed in their physical therapy more than anything because they really didn't seem to help her a lot. I don't think they're really trained in dementia. The physical therapist area could have been better and they could have a little more training on how to deal with patients with memory problems.

Features of Pheasant Ridge Nursing & Rehab Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Pheasant Ridge Nursing & Rehab Center

Pheasant Ridge Nursing & Rehab Center is a nursing home in Roanoke, VA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Pheasant Ridge Nursing & Rehab Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Pheasant Ridge Nursing & Rehab Center