Community Care and Rehabilitation Center

4070 JURUPA AVENUE, Riverside, CA, 92506

Reviews of Community Care and Rehabilitation Center

September 14, 2011

By SBSW

I visited this facility. When I walked in the first thing I noticed was the urine smell in several parts of the facility. Small rooms with up to four residents. The one room I visited was too crowded with four residents. Little privacy in the rooms. I also observed the staff talking to eachother and not engaging the residents/patients. I did not get a warm caring feeling when I was there. I felt so sorry for one woman/resident who yelled out "I'm going crazy....I've got to get out of here". I think someone should have attended to her right away to ease her anxietly...poor thing. Oh yes they have pretty birds in a large cage... That was nice.

Features of Community Care and Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Community Care and Rehabilitation Center

Community Care and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Riverside, CA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Community Care and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Community Care and Rehabilitation Center