Arlington Gardens Care Center

3688 Nye Ave, Riverside, CA, 92505

Reviews of Arlington Gardens Care Center

Caring106470850 May 05, 2015

I didn't like the way that they treated the seniors at Arlington Gardens. They didn’t treat my father right. He had to go to the bathroom because he can't walk right now, he had to use the bathroom, and it was more than 20 minutes for somebody to go help him. He had just gone, and 10 minutes later, he wanted to go again, so the nurse or whatever went in there and said, "Again," and was really rude. They would forget to give his medicines as he needed them. My dad liked the food, and the room was good; it was comfortable. They had bingo and therapy -- nothing big. It was a very nice place, but they just neglect their patients. I was there, and I just heard this lady crying out for help, but I didn't see anybody go and help her. It is nice place to go visit, but not to put a loved one.

Joanne26 June 26, 2014

My mother-in-law was at Arlington Gardens, and she was very happy with the physical therapy department. She was 88, and she was down for 3 months. When she left the hospital, the doctor said she wouldn't be able to walk, and when she went to Arlington Gardens she could hardly sit up, but within a week, she was standing and walking. The staff was very nice, friendly, and courteous. The physical therapists were all knowledgeable. They really cared about her safety. They were really good. When you went and signed in with the check in people, they had lemonade and tea right there at the front door. They did a lot of games, and they made it fun. The rooms were really nice, and the food was really good. It was a very clean and well-kept facility. It is a very nice and cute facility.

From Arlington Gardens Care Center

Arlington Gardens offers the highest levels of medically complex skilled nursing and rehabilitative care. Our Rehabilitation Services consists of a full-time therapy team that can meet all of your Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy needs. Our specialized services include post-operative care, IV therapies, wound care and hospice. The innovative wellness and activity program focuses on the social and emotional needs of each resident. Our programs are geared to allowing residents to reach their highest level of function and independence.

Our Commitment
At Arlington Gardens, skilled nursing, coupled with our commitment to service and excellence, allows us to provide the finest nursing services available in Riverside County. Arlington Gardens provides an outstanding team of nurses, therapists, and administrative staff who work in conjunction with our activities, dietary and housekeeping personnel to ensure quality services. All are committed to providing compassionate, respectful care and service to our residents and their families.

Features of Arlington Gardens Care Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 07/07/17)

• Overall: