Riverhead Care Center L L C

1146 Woodcrest Avenue, Riverhead, NY, 11901

Reviews of Riverhead Care Center L L C

DonaB April 03, 2015

RUN AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!!!!!'My mother was sent here to rehab to help her walk again. In 4 days she contracted MRSA and SCABIES!!!!!!!!!!! The nurses only hand out meds. The doctors are only P.A's and the ONLY PEOPLE that help patients are AID'S!!!!!!!! I HAD MY MOTHER TAKIN BY AMBULANCE AFTER THE 4th day to hospital !! She DIED 3 days LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUN AWAY FOR YOUR OWN GOOD

lorrainen February 12, 2015

My mother in law is in the facility. She had a stroke and we weren't able to take care of her. She likes being there. She enjoys the activities they keep her busy all day long. She like the music and the parties the most. It's like having an extended family. It's the best setting for our situation

sharon bl February 12, 2015

My mother has been at RCC for over 7 years. She is given very good care. The staff is caring and attentive. if there are questions I can get answers. If I have concerns the issues are addressed. I can sleep easy at night knowing my mother is being taken care of.

rbh68 February 05, 2015

My husband was treated for end stage hospice care at this facility. I cannot express how pleased we were with the care and pleasantness he received. We as his family were treated with dignity as well as he was, Never waited for care or help. The staff and doctors were very knowledgeable and shared with us what ever information we needed. The rooms were very clean as well as the rest of the facility. I would highly recommend this facility. Hoping some day if I needed care that I could be accepted there.

Lynn RN September 30, 2014

My husband is a surgeon. He had a fall and broke his hip, his arm, and wrist in July. The rehab and nursing homes were very, very good. It’s an older facility, but it was kept very clean. The nursing care, the PT, and the OT were very, very good. It’s called Riverhead Care Center and I would definitely recommend it. It has one wing that’s rehab and 3 wings that are nursing home.

They have lots of stuff. They have bingo, movies, and a guy that comes in and plays the piano. They had a lovely courtyard with bird feeders, bird houses, and a fountain. Very, very nice. We spent a fair amount of time out there. The food is not so good. It’s not horrible, but it’s institutional food. Other than that, we were very pleased.

Janie1 September 19, 2013

The social worker moved my mother at Riverhead Care Center. The woman who cleaned and took care of the laundry and the people who feed my mother are very good. My mother loves the food there. She loves the room. She loves the decor. When it comes to me getting mom for a visit or take her for any doctor's appointment outside they really don't want to let me even when she is hemorrhaging. They take her to where they want to take her. They won't let me take her to a doctor. They wouldn't let me get to take her anywhere. I didn't get to see her for Thanksgiving. There were so many slight problems. It took me two weeks to keep asking if I could take her out and I had to have her practice getting in and out of the car which had to be signed off by a physical therapist which I did, but it was hard me to let them sign the papers for me to take out my mother every week. I would be calling to see if I can get them to sign and I got frustrated.

About Riverhead Care Center L L C

Riverhead Care Center L L C is a nursing home in Riverhead, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Riverhead Care Center L L C for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Riverhead Care Center L L C

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Riverhead Care Center L L C