Van Dyk Manor Of Ridgewood

304 S. Van Dien Ave, Ridgewood, NJ, 07450

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Van Dyk Manor Of Ridgewood

Marie Van Blarcom September 10, 2011

My best friend had a stroke and couldn't go home right after being released from the hospital. I love my best friend and I needed to make sure that she went to a facility that would have good physical and occupational therapy. I looked at all of the nursing homes/assisted livings within fifteen miles of Ridgewood and I didn't even need to look outside Ridgewood.Van Dykes Nursing home is a smaller facility, small enough that all of the staff and administration know one another, but big enough to have all of the services that my friend needs. My friend was only in Van Dyke for six weeks and now she volunteers at the center once a week visiting with the residents and playing cards. If I ever need to go to a home I will go to Van Dyke.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Van Dyk Manor Of Ridgewood

Van Dyk Manor Of Ridgewood is a nursing home in Ridgewood, NJ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Van Dyk Manor Of Ridgewood for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Van Dyk Manor Of Ridgewood

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 315434

Location of Van Dyk Manor Of Ridgewood