The Laurels of University Park

2420 PEMBERTON RD, Richmond, VA, 23233

Reviews of The Laurels of University Park

Sabine February 10, 2015

The staff at The Laurels was nice, they were very helpful, and they call us with updates. The environment is very good and very clean, and the services that were provided were very good.

Ms Levor November 21, 2014

This is a good place if your loved one is able to speak for themselves or has mobility. Otherwise you may have a problem. The nursing staff is good, some of the aides are not trained properly or are just lazy. The place is very clean and the food is decent.

Barbara89979350 September 12, 2014

My dad had rehab at The Laurels of University Park, and I think the staff and the nurse do the best they can. I was just disappointed because they didn’t get my dad out of his room, and he got very depressed and lonely. Socializing for the patients really needs improvement, and they said they had activities, but he never really experienced any of them. I think they needed more staff to monitor the patients, but the place was well-kept and maintained.

Laura Gerlach June 09, 2009

My loved one stayed here

This facility was incompetent in caring for my grandfather. We were under the impression that he would receive the proper rehabilitation for his needs, and we found out later they did not have the skills needed. It also took them almost an entire week just to get him a TV remote after they told us they'd get one immediately. We stayed on top of them about it, but still it was not done until later, and even then, no one would take responsibility for letting this simple request take so long. We moved him to another facility after two weeks, and when we arrived to the new facility on the moving date we found that half of his personal items were missing when he got there and were left at the Laurels when he was moved! We went back to the Laurels to find all of his things still in the drawers, on the vanity, and even the TV was on. No one took responsibility for this huge error either.

About The Laurels of University Park

The Laurels of University Park is a nursing home in Richmond, VA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact The Laurels of University Park for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of The Laurels of University Park

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of The Laurels of University Park