Phoebe Richland Hcc

Top Nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Phoebe Richland Hcc

May 11, 2016

By Ann124324050

My mom is in Phoebe Richland. They're very caring, friendly, and helped us tremendously in getting Mom moved in. They met her at the door and greeted her warmly. My mom has a really nice, deluxe studio apartment and is getting very good care. The food is excellent; you're given a menu at every meal with specials of the day. I have eaten there with my mom three or four times and it has been very good. It's new. Where my mom is in the personal care facility with 44 units. They have just opened a dementia unit on the first floor and skilled nursing facility with it, but they don't have independent living. For activities, they are not organized in that area yet. It's expensive. There's no entrance fee, which was a big deal for us, and they do have a benevolant program if you do run out of money.

March 14, 2012

By ABritton05

This place was amazing to my grandmother. the nurses were so sweet to her and always made sure she had everything she needed. they had great food and the facilities were very very clean. they always welcomed the families and if you ever needed help with anything they were always there for you and your loved ones.

Features of Phoebe Richland Hcc

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Phoebe Richland Hcc

Phoebe Richland Hcc is a nursing home in Richlandtown, PA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Phoebe Richland Hcc for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Phoebe Richland Hcc