Pine Valley Care Center

4360 BRECKSVILLE RD, Richfield, OH, 44286

Reviews of Pine Valley Care Center

concernedfordad March 18, 2013

My father was sent there for rehab recovery after pneumonia, kidney problems, etc. The call buzzer in his room was defective (they knew that) and workers left a door near his room open to the 30 degree weather - and he couldn't get any help because of the defective button. They don't change him frequently. They take vitals - ignore his concerns (coughing, no urination) and then were upset when we got authorization for him to go back to the hospital - "you never told us his symptoms" - we did, but they had no reaction.

Val4 March 01, 2013

My husband had a couple of behavioral problems, and Pine Valley Care Center had proved to me that they could take care of him. I'm very happy. The staff is wonderful, it's very clean, the administration is wonderful, and the care he's getting is wonderful. He's only been there about three and a half weeks.

inhisname October 14, 2011

I am there every day since late May 2011 as a visitor. I think the staff is decent. I think management is horrible. Not compassionate whatsoever. They are constantly under-staffed...and seem to do nothing about it, like use a temp service or something. This makes it harder on the staff in which makes it harder on the residents. I think they are very dirty and unorganized as well. I would not feel comfortable leaving my loved one there if I wasn't able to be there every day and I'm waiting for a new one to open to hopefully move her. Again I think the aids work fairly hard and seem kind. Most of the nurses as well. Just under-staffed. I will say the food is excellent though. They have a good chef. I also think the therapy is really good too. Other then that, I'm very disappointed. I make this known to management quite a bit, but does not seem to do any good. Always playing the blame game.

luvslife August 01, 2011

While the staff obviously cares about the residents, there aren't enough personnel on duty and the facility grows increasingly dirty and the food selection is extremely poor.

About Pine Valley Care Center

Pine Valley Care Center is a nursing home in Richfield, OH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Pine Valley Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Pine Valley Care Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Pine Valley Care Center