Pine Valley Care Center

4360 BRECKSVILLE RD, Richfield, OH, 44286

Reviews of Pine Valley Care Center

October 13, 2011

By inhisname

I am there every day since late May 2011 as a visitor. I think the staff is decent. I think management is horrible. Not compassionate whatsoever. They are constantly under-staffed...and seem to do nothing about it, like use a temp service or something. This makes it harder on the staff in which makes it harder on the residents. I think they are very dirty and unorganized as well. I would not feel comfortable leaving my loved one there if I wasn't able to be there every day and I'm waiting for a new one to open to hopefully move her. Again I think the aids work fairly hard and seem kind. Most of the nurses as well. Just under-staffed. I will say the food is excellent though. They have a good chef. I also think the therapy is really good too. Other then that, I'm very disappointed. I make this known to management quite a bit, but does not seem to do any good. Always playing the blame game.

August 01, 2011

By luvslife

While the staff obviously cares about the residents, there aren't enough personnel on duty and the facility grows increasingly dirty and the food selection is extremely poor.

Features of Pine Valley Care Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 03/01/18)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 02/01/2018

About Pine Valley Care Center

Pine Valley Care Center is a nursing home in Richfield, OH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Pine Valley Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Pine Valley Care Center