West Revere Health Center | Nursing Home

133 Salem Street, Revere, MA, 02151

Reviews of West Revere Health Center | Nursing Home

KelvAlpha June 02, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

After my Aunt was no longer able to care for herself due to dementia, the family opted to bring her to the Annemark Nursing Home, as there was no one who could give her the 24 hour care that she needed. On my visits to her, I noticed that it was fairly clean. It smelled like a typical hospital. I was happy to note that it did not have the covered over smell of urine, like many other such facilities that I've visited do.

The staff was always very polite, and every time we visited, my aunt was clean. Her hair was combed, and her clothes were washed. I was very happy with the way my aunt was treated here, and the service we received.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About West Revere Health Center

West Revere Health Center is a nursing home in Revere, MA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact West Revere Health Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of West Revere Health Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 225432

Location of West Revere Health Center