Sunnybrook Rehabilitation Center

25 Sunnybrook Road, Raleigh, NC, 27610

Reviews of Sunnybrook Rehabilitation Center

Anonymous113225950 September 30, 2015

Those people who are looking for something -- be prepared for frustration. Be prepared if your family member is sick, because people don't want them. Maybe they only want people who can take care of themselves. There is one in particular that I found there was space available, and they don't want my father. This place I am really frustrated with is Sunnybrook because pretty much they've just been giving me the run-around. I have given them all the information that they needed, and then I was told the person that reviews this is really busy and they can't help me right away, so I have to wait.

The place looked nice, but they gave me the run-around. That was a really big frustration since the doctors were giving them information, and they got all the information they needed, and I thought if they had space available why not admit it if you don't want them. They looked like a nice place. They really do, so that is why I was so disappointed. I would rate them like a two really because of how they treat people.`

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Sunnybrook Rehabilitation Center

Sunnybrook Rehabilitation Center is located in Raleigh, NC and provides specialized short-term, inpatient rehabilitation and skilled nursing care. Patients are provided with a full range of medical, rehabilitative and social services to treat and support their needs. We also provide long-term care in a safe environment that fosters independence and dignity.

Features of Sunnybrook Rehabilitation Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Sunnybrook Rehabilitation Center