Rex Rehab & Nsg Care Center

4420 Lake Boone Trail, Raleigh, NC, 27607

Reviews of Rex Rehab & Nsg Care Center

Evelyn22 February 16, 2016

I had been at Rex Rehab. They were very good. I was very satisfied. It had normal institutions food, and I would say very good. I was able to walk, and to go home.

Caring89720450 February 28, 2015

I was at Rex Rehab for about a month. Regarding the staff, they were all attentive. Food was adequate. It was good. I had a shared room, and it was small, but if you're going to be in rehab, I'd prefer to have a private room. They offered checkers or cards in the recreational room. Overall, at the time, I was pleased. I would prefer Rex Rehab over the other one.

fedup999 January 27, 2015

STAY AWAY. Checked in 4.5 hours ago. Assigned a room where the TV did not work and they knew it. I had to ask at least 3 people for water and 3 hours later still no water. Also had 2 ask 3 people for a bladder bottle, a necessity. Suppose to be given a menu for dinner, none offered, they brought out what they wanted but to be fair I did check in at 4. I asked for tomorrow's menu about 1.5 hours ago. Still waiting. They have this number on the board for any complaints or concerns. I call it and they tell me to call back tomorrow! They just came to my bed and they dont have the right meds. Now the nurse is asking me what dosage. Well, they just fixed the TV after 4.5 hours of staring at the board saying how they strive for excellence.

Barbara23 April 18, 2013

We chose Rex Rehab & Nsg Care Center because it accepted Medicaid. The facility and staff were excellent. There was a hospital nearby so it was convenient in cases of emergency.

jgflea May 20, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

My father in law stayed at this facility briefly after having surgery and while the close proximity to the hospital was reassuring, the facility left much to be desired. My father in law was in his late seventies when he stayed here and he was treated like a non-entity. He was stuffed into a very small room that he had to share with another elderly patient and was rarely visited by the staff. During his stay, when we visited, I remember hearing one patient calling out "Nurse, nurse!" for more than 2 hours and no one ever responded. We finally ended up staying with my father in law around the clock for the rest of the time he stayed at this facility.

About Rex Rehab & Nsg Care Center

Rex Rehab & Nsg Care Center is a nursing home in Raleigh, NC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Rex Rehab & Nsg Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Rex Rehab & Nsg Care Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 05/18/17)

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 345369
  • Resident Capacity 120
  • Ownership Type Non Profit Corporation

Location of Rex Rehab & Nsg Care Center