Rex Rehab & Nsg Care Center

4420 Lake Boone Trail, Raleigh, NC, 27607

Reviews of Rex Rehab & Nsg Care Center

Barbara23 April 18, 2013

We chose Rex Rehab & Nsg Care Center because it accepted Medicaid. The facility and staff were excellent. There was a hospital nearby so it was convenient in cases of emergency.

jgflea May 20, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

My father in law stayed at this facility briefly after having surgery and while the close proximity to the hospital was reassuring, the facility left much to be desired. My father in law was in his late seventies when he stayed here and he was treated like a non-entity. He was stuffed into a very small room that he had to share with another elderly patient and was rarely visited by the staff. During his stay, when we visited, I remember hearing one patient calling out "Nurse, nurse!" for more than 2 hours and no one ever responded. We finally ended up staying with my father in law around the clock for the rest of the time he stayed at this facility.

About Rex Rehab & Nsg Care Center

Rex Rehab & Nsg Care Center is a nursing home in Raleigh, NC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Rex Rehab & Nsg Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Rex Rehab & Nsg Care Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Rex Rehab & Nsg Care Center