PruittHealth - Raleigh

Reviews of PruittHealth - Raleigh

Overview of Ratings

3.1

August 15, 2013

My mom was at Unihealth Post-Acute Care for six weeks for rehabilitation. I thought all in all they were pretty good. The food seemed good to me though my mom claimed she did not like it. The communication process seemed a little broken and they were not as quick to communicate with me as I hoped. I thought communication should be improved.

February 28, 2013

My father was in Unihealth for rehab. They gave him outstanding care while he was there. They treated him extremely well. They had excellent nursing staff, the physical therapists were extremely caring, helpful and encouraging to him. The food was good and he didn't have any complaints about it. The interaction between me and the staff was adequate. It was good.

September 04, 2012

By Joseph L.

My mother was a resident of this facility for 1 month. I am her POA and administration initially made decisions about her without contacting or consulting me; they allowed another family member to sign paperwork on behalf of my mother who has dementia. Although I left several notes and telephone messages for the Admissions Director, she did not return my calls or come to see me while I was visiting my mother for extended periods of time. My mother had been at the facility for two weeks before I got to meet with Administration and that was after sending a letter stating that I would report this institution for breaking the law. I vowed never to bring my mother back to this place although the people who worked with her from day to day were very good workers.

Features of PruittHealth - Raleigh

Medicare (ratings last updated: 01/24/18)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 01/01/2018

About PruittHealth - Raleigh

PruittHealth - Raleigh is a nursing home in Raleigh, NC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact PruittHealth - Raleigh for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of PruittHealth - Raleigh