Hillcrest Raleigh at Crabtree Valley

3830 Blue Ridge Road, Raleigh, NC, 27612

Reviews of Hillcrest Raleigh at Crabtree Valley

March 27, 2015

By nlynn

This place is horrible. They don't care about the patients. They are more concerned about their bottom line. They are under staffed most of the time. It was exhausting having our loved one there. They don't brush teeth. Put underclothes on the patients. Loose your loved ones personal belongings. Our mom died days after we took her out of there with a severe pressure sore she got, while staying here.By the time we got her to the hospital, they told me they needed to amputate her leg. They are all smoke and mirrors when you visit, but the care given is below average.

February 28, 2015

By Caring89720450

I was at Crabtree Valley. This was where my doctor sent me. I liked it when I first got there, but then as time went on and I became a patient, I wasn't really too fond of it. They let you wet yourself and then just stay in it. The nurses were not really attentive. Other than letting the people sit in their urine, I think they were all very nice. I had a shared room then, and I didn't like having a shared room. It was small, but there was not enough privacy; there's just a curtain between you and the other bed. The food was what you might expect, like in a hospital setting. It was good. Regarding activities, the only thing I did was physical therapy. The other thing I want to say is that their visiting hours were really, really short. They ended at 8, and my husband didn't get off in time to come and see me most days.

February 09, 2015

My brother was in Crabtree in Raleigh, North Carolina before he passed away. It was a good experience for everybody. He was in a real bad shape, but the physical therapy people were very good. I was very impressed with them. They all really did the best that they could to tell you the truth. The room he stayed in was nice. The facility is always clean, and it didn't smell like a hospital or a nursing home. I guess the food was probably OK. He was on a full diet, but he didn't eat very much. It is so tough on the CNAs because they have so many people to take care of which is crazy. They all came every two hours to turn him, and they were very nice to him.

Features of Hillcrest Raleigh at Crabtree Valley

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Hillcrest Raleigh at Crabtree Valley

When it comes to senior care, the finest families in the Triangle area have come to Hillcrest for over 65 years. Our tradition of elegant care has been the standard for quality senior care since Hillcrest founded the first certified senior care facility in North Carolina in 1951. Today as we expand our family owned and operated organization with the addition of Hillcrest Raleigh and Hillcrest Home Health, we are able to serve more families than ever before with our unique style of quality care. So whenever you or your family needs senior care, we invite you to Think The Best, Think Hillcrest.

Map of Hillcrest Raleigh at Crabtree Valley