Crabtree Valley Rehab Center

3830 Blue Ridge Road,, Raleigh, NC, 27612

Reviews of Crabtree Valley Rehab Center

Caring89720450 February 28, 2015

I was at Crabtree Valley. This was where my doctor sent me. I liked it when I first got there, but then as time went on and I became a patient, I wasn't really too fond of it. They let you wet yourself and then just stay in it. The nurses were not really attentive. Other than letting the people sit in their urine, I think they were all very nice. I had a shared room then, and I didn't like having a shared room. It was small, but there was not enough privacy; there's just a curtain between you and the other bed. The food was what you might expect, like in a hospital setting. It was good. Regarding activities, the only thing I did was physical therapy. The other thing I want to say is that their visiting hours were really, really short. They ended at 8, and my husband didn't get off in time to come and see me most days.

Caring105799350 February 09, 2015

My brother was in Crabtree in Raleigh, North Carolina before he passed away. It was a good experience for everybody. He was in a real bad shape, but the physical therapy people were very good. I was very impressed with them. They all really did the best that they could to tell you the truth. The room he stayed in was nice. The facility is always clean, and it didn't smell like a hospital or a nursing home. I guess the food was probably OK. He was on a full diet, but he didn't eat very much. It is so tough on the CNAs because they have so many people to take care of which is crazy. They all came every two hours to turn him, and they were very nice to him.

About Crabtree Valley Rehab Center

Crabtree Valley Rehab Center is a nursing home in Raleigh, NC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Crabtree Valley Rehab Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Crabtree Valley Rehab Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Crabtree Valley Rehab Center