Prospect Park Health and Rehab

815 CHESTER PIKE, Prospect Park, PA, 19076

Reviews of Prospect Park Health and Rehab

Spike1016 December 26, 2011

My mom was a patient at this facility as an rehab to help her get her strenght back from a stroke. Therapy was great, nurses & aids was a different story. They were rude & ignorant. Sharon who took care of my mother the night she passed was good & she cared for her patients.My mother was left in piss, she fell because the aid was in a rush. My mother who died in the care of this nursing on Sept.13,2011. I was transferring my mom out of this nursing home to a better facility who was able to give my mom better care than what prospect park can ever give her. I told this new nursing facility that we don't have much time, my mom isn't gonna make it much longer. She died 24 hours later. My mother needed to see her doctors on a daily basic & the never made her appointments to see her heart doctor, kidney doctor ect. I reported them to the state, but just to let you know that the cover there tracks & the state is pretty close to that facility. If you love your love one and your love one is sickly PLEASE this isn't the facility you want. I can only give this nursing home 1 star because therapy was great & so was Sharon . Thanks Sharon & therapy for caring!!

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Prospect Park Health and Rehab

Prospect Park Health and Rehab is a nursing home in Prospect Park, PA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Prospect Park Health and Rehab for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Prospect Park Health and Rehab

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

• Italian